NBA 2K20 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch/iOS/Andriod | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I don’t even get excited for this game anymore.

Haven’t fully enjoyed since they added this MyPlayer bullshyt. The core gameplay has been ass because they all they care about. 5v5 gameplay still has the same wacky ass animations and AI is still dumb AF.

They wanna add Tiers for us PNO players but can’t even get that shyt right.

I pick a Tier 3 Mavs team and get matched up against the All Time Bulls team. Wtf? The game then is unplayable, even if your opponent is ass. The All Time team alone players for you. The days of wanting to use shytty teams to beat good teams is over. Just bring back the team selection option and a damn leaderboard of some sort. Lazy ass nikkas over at 2K.

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t even get excited for this game anymore.

Haven’t fully enjoyed since they added this MyPlayer bullshyt. The core gameplay has been ass because they all they care about. 5v5 gameplay still has the same wacky ass animations and AI is still dumb AF.

They wanna add Tiers for us PNO players but can’t even get that shyt right.

I pick a Tier 3 Mavs team and get matched up against the All Time Bulls team. Wtf? The game then is unplayable, even if your opponent is ads. The All Time team alone players for you. The days of wanting to use shytty teams to beat good teams is over. Just bring back the team selection option and a damn leaderboard of some sort. Lazy ass nikkas over at 2K.

Only good thing Live has over 2K is their online matchup system..The tier shyt is dumb. If they are going to do that, then it should be broken up to T1-Regular teams T2-Classic Teams and T3-All time teams

I play with the Hawks online, and if Im not matched up against a T3 team, then them nikkas have me going against someone using the All time Bucks or Lakers :gucci:

And you're right about AI, especially teammate AI. Some dude just killed me with the Mavs cause he was exploiting the dumb ass AI using pick and roll with Porzingis and Luka. Dumb ass teammates wouldnt stay on their man for shyt

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It’s just crazy how the NBA license is only used to sell this game

2K could potentially make a killing if they got rid of the NBA license. It’s probably they’re biggest cost

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Looks exactly like the previous 2ks but with upgraded roster.

Next gen cant come soon enough

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
I downloaded a user updated roster on 2K19 the other night, even had the current ratings for players. Ended up paying my annual subscription for 2K anyway:blessed: :francis: