NBA Analyst Tim Legler is NOT down the BS Hot Takes lmao

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
*sigh*. When MJ was moved to point he got a triple double for like 10 out of 11 games. However, his main role was to be the unstoppable scorer he was. Make no mistake though, he was a great playmaker. He just wasn't called on to be. If he had the point role in today's NBA, the Godly stats would be unreal.
For the last time, a high number of assists DOES NOT equate to being a great passer.

MJ was a great playmaker for his position.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
For the last time, a high number of assists DOES NOT equate to being a great passer.

MJ was a great playmaker for his position.
Thanks for telling me something I already know. As someone who knows his career very well seen a couple hundred of his games I’m referring to his playmaking ability in general not just “pass at the last second because I’m surrounded” type assists.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The defensive part is interesting. I used to think it mattered when judging players on an all time perspective, but a cat like Luka who is damn near a cone on defense and is already being highly touted historically, maybe I’m wrong
Same thing with Dirk. The talk of defense is nonexistent. It’s why I go out of my way to shyt on the “he did alone like Hakeem” when winning his ship. He ain’t do shyt defensively that was a rise to his game. When it comes to the fundamentals of Euros slant, Defense never seems to count

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
*sigh*. When MJ was moved to point he got a triple double for like 10 out of 11 games. However, his main role was to be the unstoppable scorer he was. Make no mistake though, he was a great playmaker. He just wasn't called on to be. If he had the point role in today's NBA, the Godly stats would be unreal.
And they lost most of those games, I believe to teams, mostly under 500