NBA fans what do yall actually like about your league?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I see yall got some time between your games so I think its a good time for yall to inform me cause from the outside looking in it seems yall hate everything and don't appreciate anyone and are all out miserable keeping up with the sport. I just want to get into the psyche of your ilk :mjgrin:

Yall complain about the length of the season.
Complain about players sitting out or not.
Complain about there being too many threes.
Belittle players of yesteryear.
Belittle players of today.
Hope for players to become bust before they even get a preseason game in.

So what TF do yall like about it and why yall keep watching cause I dont see anything like this as often when it comes to fans of other sports.

Enlighten me please. I recuse my time.

And I can create this thread all day long if you wanna keep being a hoe and deleting it :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I see yall got some time between your games so I think its a good time for yall to inform me cause from the outside looking in it seems yall hate everything and don't appreciate anyone and are all out miserable keeping up with the sport. I just want to get into the psyche of your ilk :mjgrin:

Yall complain about the length of the season.
Complain about players sitting out or not.
Complain about there being too many threes.
Belittle players of yesteryear.
Belittle players of today.
Hope for players to become bust before they even get a preseason game in.

So what TF do yall like about it and why yall keep watching cause I dont see anything like this as often when it comes to fans of other sports.

Enlighten me please. I recuse my time.

And I can create this thread all day long if you wanna keep being a hoe and deleting it :mjgrin:

This finna be good! I want balcony seats!!! :pachaha:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
it’s by far the major sports league the most in tuned with the culture…rednecks actively hate the NBA, so the league doesn’t have to waste time even trying to cater to them…went to a grizz playoff game and that bytch felt like a Mephmis block party…I actually love the length of the season too, there’s a game to watch pretty much everyday…also awesome that the sport doesn’t regularly cause brain trauma and didn’t actively use overtly racist tactics to deny black retired players health care benefits to treat the various ills caused by destroying themselves for the league

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The young crop of players coming up Luka Tatum Trae Ja etc.

The players have the most leverage in pro sports and make good money without fukking up their bodies.

Plenty of black coaches.

The players can speak on social issues without fear of the league blackballing them.

Adam Silver has made some questionable moves as commissioner but I think some of his ideas have been good. Like the play in, renaming the All Star Game for Kobe and giving the conference finalist awards names.

The commentary around basketball is garbage but so is most things in the world today. Other sports are no different.

Last edited: