Kevin Martin
Donatas Motijunas
Phil Pressey
Thomas Robinson
Donald Sloan
Josh Smith
Lance Stephenson
Dorrell Wright

Gee re-signed with New Orleans a few weeks ago. And Karasev & Hamilton signed overseas deals

Of that list though, I'm most surprised that Motiejunas hasn't been signed yet. I know he's struggled with injuries but I think he's a good player

Also surprised Lance has gotten little interest, cause I thought he played great for Memphis last season but I guess by now his reputation has preceded everything else.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Gee re-signed with New Orleans a few weeks ago. And Karasev & Hamilton signed overseas deals

Of that list though, I'm most surprised that Motiejunas hasn't been signed yet. I know he's struggled with injuries but I think he's a good player

Also surprised Lance has gotten little interest, cause I thought he played great for Memphis last season but I guess by now his reputation has preceded everything else.

Seriously can't believe nobody's offered Lance anything. Solomon Hill got 4 yr/$52 mil off one round of playoff basketball. Lance had one and a half bad seasons and now he's not even worth a look with the mini MLE :wow:
Josh Smith needs to adjust his game. Dude is a liability on the court now. Still jacking up those threes and jumpshoots.:scust:

Lance Stevenson may be in the D league this season. He seems to be an uncoachable player.

:mjlol: Lance isn't playing for 20k in the D-League, he might as well just sit at home and collect the interest from his bank accounts

Daps
Seriously can't believe nobody's offered Lance anything. Solomon Hill got 4 yr/$52 mil off one round of playoff basketball. Lance had one and a half bad seasons and now he's not even worth a look with the mini MLE :wow:

:mjlol: Lance isn't playing for 20k in the D-League, he might as well just sit at home and collect the interest from his bank accounts

Yea Lance ain't playing in the D League that's dead