NBA Free Agents. Some surprised not signed yet,some might be done in the NBA

Daps
Gee re-signed with New Orleans a few weeks ago. And Karasev & Hamilton signed overseas deals

Of that list though, I'm most surprised that Motiejunas hasn't been signed yet. I know he's struggled with injuries but I think he's a good player

Also surprised Lance has gotten little interest, cause I thought he played great for Memphis last season but I guess by now his reputation has preceded everything else.

Preciate you posting the guys who got signed.

And yea Lance situation is crazy as well,dude can't even get a one year deal.

He averaged 14,3,2 those last 26 games with Memphis,can't get nothing now that's crazy

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
most of these players will be signed brehs relax theres two months left

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Ty Lawson and Josh Smith are not in the league at the present time basically by their own doing then anything else. Both should still be contributors to teams and Lawson should be starting somewhere (Philly?) but they cant get it together on or off the court and now they are looking for work waiting on a call. Kevin Martin just averaged 20 in 2015 so I think he still has a lot left and could help someone like Cleveland off the bench. Is Donatas back that bad that some team wont take a chance on him? Guess him not being signed means I have my answer.

Daps
Ty Lawson and Josh Smith are not in the league at the present time basically by their own doing then anything else. Both should still be contributors to teams and Lawson should be starting somewhere (Philly?) but they cant get it together on or off the court and now they are looking for work waiting on a call. Kevin Martin just averaged 20 in 2015 so I think he still has a lot left and could help someone like Cleveland off the bench. Is Donatas back that bad that some team wont take a chance on him? Guess him not being signed means I have my answer.

Josh Smith I agree he should be in the league,but understand why no team has offered him anything yet.

Lawson I can't understand averaged roughly 15&6 during his time in Denver, 16&9 his last two years there.Had a terrible year the following year and now can't get an offer? Nah