NBA Young Boy snaps on Kodak Black for accusing him of cooperating with the police

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Isn't it easier to just write in English? Why does Kodak write like that? I ain't going to call him stupid because when Tip got at him he read expeditiously on camera without struggling. Whats wrong with this boy... Mayne!

Y'all gone stop gassing dude like there is something fly about him :mjlol:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s roaming around the house looking around like Kodak is in there somewhere :mjlol:

That’s how I know that video of him talking to a wall like it was supposed to speak back to him is something that happens all the time

:russ:

Prison was made for some people :yeshrug:

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So YoungBoy(a nikka who’s click in a real street beef with plenty shootings and killings going on but manages to avoid serious jail time) Is supposed to take advice from Kodak( a nikka who thought he could buy legal guns as a felon and change his name) on how to move around police?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So YoungBoy(a nikka who’s click in a real street beef with plenty shootings and killings going on but manages to avoid serious jail time) Is supposed to take advice from Kodak( a nikka who thought he could buy legal guns as a felon and change his name) on how to move around police?
I think this proves Kodak’s point :mjlol:

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this proves Kodak’s point :mjlol:
Right, because Kodak illegally bought legal guns as a felon and then the guns are used in a shooting. So now he can give advice. I like Kodak but if this nikka was moving like a mf that never did a crime before. You supposed to have nikkas that’s ready to crash for you because your the boss. But if something happens at my house, the police wanna talk to the homeowner dude. Far from the same situation