Nearly every new Covid-19 death is now entirely preventable, CDC director says

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Sadly I was thinking the same way :snoop:

I’m curious if we will see some sort of surge in positive cases soon on between states opening up and Delta starting to make its way around
I'm almost positive. Especially with the outbreak in that FL office and its faster rate of transmittal, it's only a matter of time before it's all-throughout the U.S. I've been noticing too that a lot of people haven't been wearing masks, which is fine, but one can't assume everyone without a mask has been vax'd so for all we know, this thing is being spread like crazy. Idk tho

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If it's a hygiene virus, why didn't it affect the homeless population or wiped them out?

Homeless deaths are notoriously hard to track, but NYC had it's all-time record for homeless deaths last year and Covid was a major factor.

They report by fiscal year so this report is just up to June 30, 2020 but even with less than 3 months of covid it already was enough to hit record deaths.

Today’s Read: COVID-19 Causes a Sharp Rise in Deaths of NYC Homeless - Coalition For The Homeless

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
At this point I don’t give a fukk. All the deaths happening now are unvaccinated people so I’m Captain Kirk on this shyt now. Especially now that I know these people can't kill my family and intelligent people anymore. Get these morons out of the paint, you wanna be dumb and think you know more than scientists? Enjoy your dirt nap

tenor.gif

India felt they were fine until the Delta variant hit and then it was a bloodbath.

Unfortunately, if more spikes occur among the unvaccinated the potential for a mutation that then leads to the vaccinated becoming susceptible again is a real possibility.

Daps
India felt they were fine until the Delta variant hit and then it was a bloodbath.

Unfortunately, if more spikes occur among the unvaccinated the potential for a mutation that then leads to the vaccinated becoming susceptible again is a real possibility.
You right, I’m just so sick of these stupid mother fukkers. It’s frustrating

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Is India still the hotspot?

They just rolled out the delta plus version my dude

But on a serious note modi has been suppressing the numbers to make it look like it's going down but their excess deaths tell a different story. they've only vaccinated 10% of their population

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homeless deaths are notoriously hard to track, but NYC had it's all-time record for homeless deaths last year and Covid was a major factor.

They report by fiscal year so this report is just up to June 30, 2020 but even with less than 3 months of covid it already was enough to hit record deaths.

Today’s Read: COVID-19 Causes a Sharp Rise in Deaths of NYC Homeless - Coalition For The Homeless

It addressed majority of deaths were drug related but I see deaths from covid.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
CarbonBraddock said:
And again they fly to mention that most mufukkas that die from covid are old as fukk. More half truth fearmongering.

They didn't "fly" to mention it. The info is FREELY AVAILABLE here:​

COVID-19 death counts shown here may differ from other published sources, as data currently are lagged by an average of 1–2 weeks.

This data file contains two sets of age groups: (1) age-groups consistent with those used across CDC COVID-19 surveillance pages, and (2) age groups that are routinely included in NCHS mortality reports. When analyzing the file, the user should make sure to select only the desired age groups. Summing across all age categories provided will result in double counting deaths from certain age groups. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by week, sex, and age (by NCHS age groups), . Data on deaths involving COVID-19 among ages 0–18 are available here: .

How you gon' accuse anyone of fear mongering when the info IS available????​