Nearly every new Covid-19 death is now entirely preventable, CDC director says

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WELL ONLY ONE OF US VOLUNTEERS AT A HOMELESS SHELTER EVERY OTHER SATURDAY. I KINDA THINK I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT CHIEF.

You volunteering at a homeless shelter(which I've done many times before) doesn't equate to thousands of homeless who aren't in the shelter out in the streets and under bridges.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
You volunteering at a homeless shelter(which I've done many times before) doesn't equate to thousands of homeless who aren't in the shelter out in the streets and under bridges.

THE ONES OUTSIDE ARE LESS LIKELY TO CONTRACT OR PASS THE VIRUS WHILE OUTSIDE. THE PROBLEM WAS BEING INSIDE. HOMELESS PEOPLE HAD A ADVANTAGE BECAUSE THEY'RE OUTSIDE 90% OF THE TIME AND DIDN'T INTERACT WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE ONES OUTSIDE ARE LESS LIKELY TO CONTRACT OR PASS THE VIRUS WHILE OUTSIDE. THE PROBLEM WAS BEING INSIDE. HOMELESS PEOPLE HAD A ADVANTAGE BECAUSE THEY'RE OUTSIDE 90% OF THE TIME AND DIDN'T INTERACT WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Homeless shelters are inside, so explain that. The person who claimed it was a hygiene virus didn't even respond.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
You can believe homeless people are secluded and isolated from everyone all you want. The reality isn't true. The person who claimed it was a hygiene virus didn't even respond.

I DIDN'T SAY SECLUDED. I SAID THAT THEY DON'T COME IN PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH MANY PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS DURING COVID. THE MOST CONTACT THEY HAVE WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHEN THERE IS AN EXCHANGE OF MONEY. WITH LESS PEOPLE ON THE STREET THAT BECAME ISN'T EVEN HAPPENING AS MUCH.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I DIDN'T SAY SECLUDED. I SAID THAT THEY DON'T COME IN PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH MANY PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS DURING COVID. THE MOST CONTACT THEY HAVE WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHEN THERE IS AN EXCHANGE OF MONEY. WITH LESS PEOPLE ON THE STREET THAT BECAME ISN'T EVEN HAPPENING AS MUCH.

The claims were airborne and asymptomatic so how do you know who did what when...?

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I, obviously, realize this is a serious topic but the way I'm seeing the Delta variant being talked about everywhere is almost like a sequel to a horror film.

'CoronaVirus 2: DELTA' ~ "It's back...but it's BIGGER AND STRONGER; will YOU survive?"

tumblr_pypgwmhsqv1sbz0e8o5_540.gifv

But forreal, y'all stay safe out there.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
The claims were airborne and asymptomatic so how do you know who did what when...?

AIRBORNE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S JUST FLOATING AROUND WAITING TO BE BREATHED. SMH.

YOU SNEEZE OR COUGH AND IT TRAVELS ON THE DROPLETS. THE DROPLETS ARE HEAVIER THAN AIR. THEY ONLY TRAVEL SO FAR BEFORE THEY HIT THE GROUND. THAT WAS DETRRMINED TO BE ABOUT 6-8 FEET FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON. THAT'S WHERE THE 6FT RULE CAME FROM.

OUTSIDE, WHERE THE WIND PLAYS A LARGER FACTOR, THE DROPLETS ARE DISAPPATED MUCH FASTER AND SCATTERED. THERE IS A MUCH LESSER CHANCE OF CONTRACTING AND TRAMSMITTING WHILE OUTSIDE. THE SAMR OUTSIDE THAT HOMELESS PEOPLE SPEND THE MAJORITY OF THEIR TIME.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AIRBORNE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S JUST FLOATING AROUND WAITING TO BE BREATHED. SMH.

YOU SNEEZE OR COUGH AND IT TRAVELS ON THE DROPLETS. THE DROPLETS ARE HEAVIER THAN AIR. THEY ONLY TRAVEL SO FAR BEFORE THEY HIT THE GROUND. THAT WAS DETRRMINED TO BE ABOUT 6-8 FEET FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON. THAT'S WHERE THE 6FT RULE CAME FROM.

OUTSIDE, WHERE THE WIND PLAYS A LARGER FACTOR, THE DROPLETS ARE DISAPPATED MUCH FASTER AND SCATTERED. THERE IS A MUCH LESSER CHANCE OF CONTRACTING AND TRAMSMITTING WHILE OUTSIDE. THE SAMR OUTSIDE THAT HOMELESS PEOPLE SPEND THE MAJORITY OF THEIR TIME.

CDC said it was airborne, millions outside wearing mask and in their cars, no is near them. Common Sense isn't common.

We know how things spread but you didn't explain or address how homeless rarely interacted with sick people.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I, obviously, realize this is a serious topic but the way I'm seeing the Delta variant being talked about everywhere is almost like a sequel to a horror film.

'CoronaVirus 2: DELTA' ~ "It's back...but it's BIGGER AND STRONGER; will YOU survive?"

tumblr_pypgwmhsqv1sbz0e8o5_540.gifv

But forreal, y'all stay safe out there.

Sadly I was thinking the same way :snoop:

I’m curious if we will see some sort of surge in positive cases soon on between states opening up and Delta starting to make its way around

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
CDC said it was airborne, millions outside wearing mask and in their cars, no is near them. Common Sense isn't common.

We know how things spread but you didn't explain or address how homeless rarely interacted with sick people.

I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT AIRBORNE MEANS.

I SAID HOMELESS PEOPLE RARELY INTERACT PHYSICALLY WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF MONEY EXCHANGES. WITH CASH EXCHANGES BECOMING NEAR EXTINCT DURING COVID, HOMELESS PEOPLE DIDN'T TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE OFTEN. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM THE MOUTHS OF HOMELESS PEOPLE DURING INTAKE.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT AIRBORNE MEANS.

I SAID HOMELESS PEOPLE RARELY INTERACT PHYSICALLY WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF MONEY EXCHANGES. WITH CASH EXCHANGES BECOMING NEAR EXTINCT DURING COVID, HOMELESS PEOPLE DIDN'T TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE OFTEN. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM THE MOUTHS OF HOMELESS PEOPLE DURING INTAKE.

I'm exposing the oxymoron of airborne by the experts. Experts Tell people to stay inside so people won't get people sick and majority of the sick came from inside.

Clearly you are arguing to argue and not understand what was addressed earlier. I'm not going to go back and forth with all assumptions because it's not about anecdotal accounts.

Salute to you volunteering :salute:.