Nearly half of Millennial, Gen Z experiencing ‘money dysmorphia’ – here’s why that can spell disaster for their wallets

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That's an us thing fam. Black People. :pachaha:

It is real interesting to see that other races don't really do this shyt as much as we do though. :patrice:
Yeah i feel you Hex one of us though I don’t care what his skin color is

• Haha
Reactions: hex

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
costs of living for millennials and gen z are much different that their parents and grandparents

Comparing the Costs of Generations (2024) | ConsumerAffairs®
Breh, millennials eat out every meal are completely caught up in consumerism and secular culture.

I suggest you go talk to them folk you using cac statistics to judge

They still around rotting away in nursing homes with all of their wisdom and they will tell you how stupid you are with your money way more effectively than I ever could because I would be slightly hypocritical, they wouldn’t be.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Breh, millennials eat out every meal are completely caught up in consumerism and secular culture.

I suggest you go talk to them folk you using cac statistics to judge

They still around rotting away in nursing homes with all of their wisdom and they will tell you how stupid you are with your money way more effectively than I ever could because I would be slightly hypocritical, they wouldn’t be.
if you think coffee and brunch are the reasons they cant afford homes then you are insane

• Gen Z dollars today have 86% less purchasing power than those from when baby boomers were in their twenties.
  • The cost of public and private school tuition has increased by 310% and 245%, respectively, since the 1970s.
  • Gen Zers and millennials are paying 57% more per gallon of gas than baby boomers did in their 20s.
That's not even including housing. Life is much more expensive now to get the same things baby boomers had.

Daps
costs of living for millennials and gen z are much different that their parents and grandparents

Comparing the Costs of Generations (2024) | ConsumerAffairs®
You can't expect narrow closed minds to have a wider wield view. There's a whole planet full of cultures who are la age family oriented with generations living in house and that's how it is. Americans really truly believe what they believe and how they live is the only way it thing that matters........ don't let mufukkas don't don't know nothing and never been nowhere have your attention with their shytty hot takes........

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
if you think coffee and brunch are the reasons they cant afford homes then you are insane

• Gen Z dollars today have 86% less purchasing power than those from when baby boomers were in their twenties.
  • The cost of public and private school tuition has increased by 310% and 245%, respectively, since the 1970s.
  • Gen Zers and millennials are paying 57% more per gallon of gas than baby boomers did in their 20s.
That's not even including housing. Life is much more expensive now to get the same things baby boomers had.
There’s a psychological term for this bullshyt you trying to pull right here but I’m high and don’t feel like thinking too hard right now but you ain’t slick nikka

Just wanted to let you know that

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's an us thing fam. Black People. :pachaha:

It is real interesting to see that other races don't really do this shyt as much as we do though. :patrice:

I was actually out at 17. But I had a specific set of circumstances.

I don't think white people care either way. But honestly I had limited experiences with white people growing up.

Mexicans actually frown on moving out, pretty much across the board. Not sure about other races.

Fred.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
pew research survey: 90% gen z and alpha want to be influencers
ny post article: gen y and gen z have unrealistic financial outlooks because of social media
coli nikkas: its fake news them gen x nikkas be hating using that there ChatGPT!!!!

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: