Nearly half of Millennial, Gen Z experiencing ‘money dysmorphia’ – here’s why that can spell disaster for their wallets

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
There has never been a time in the history of humanity where it was normal for 30 and 40 year olds to still be a burden on their parents.

Cut it out breh.

We was expected to be out by 18.

They are a wasted generation and the world has already passed them by.
That’s a dam lie you don’t know that many 30-40 years olds living at home. I know one and that nikka fresh out.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
The I noticed the most is that a lot of them want the finished product without putting in the work to make it happen. Social media has just melted a lot of people's ability to be self aware. Certain lifestyles require certain levels of effort unless you're pretty and even that has its own cost of access to that lifestyle. But they're too many people that are just waiting on things to just happen instead of moving pieces on the board to get the results they desire

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There has never been a time in the history of humanity where it was normal for 30 and 40 year olds to still be a burden on their parents.

Cut it out breh.

No man, I'm definitely not arguing that.

I'm just saying age-wise generations are lumped together, despite obviously not being the same.

Fred.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
The I noticed the most is that a lot of them want the finished product without putting in the work to make it happen. Social media has just melted a lot of people's ability to be self aware. Certain lifestyles require certain levels of effort unless you're pretty and even that has its own cost of access to that lifestyle. But they're too many people that are just waiting on things to just happen instead of moving pieces on the board to get the results they desire
A lot of these kids got sold dreams of being that semi-retired ultra rich life by like 25 when that's so rare, even if you a pro athlete those margins are slim or nothing if you have no financial literacy. A lot of those guys go broke the minute they stop playing.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stop posting this crap.

you realize its a bunch of geriatric gen x fakkits that always love to paint a narrative.

Thats what these old geezers have beeing doing their whole life, creating a narrative, us vs them

Ny post needs their twin towers crushed

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Article probably confusing "chasing" the high life with "desperately wishing" for it while struggling.
they are doing more than wishing.
they are going into debt trying to live a lifestyle

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Well you got music, pop culture, sports, commercials etc etc all flossin money, cars and mansions. They grew up seeing this shyt all day everyday so what do you expect ??

:unimpressed:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Cut it out breh.

Who wasted the generation?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Gen Z has an excuse, the Neverland Lost Boys generation before them does not.

They should be embarrassed that they are constantly lumped in with the younger generation now.

I'm not sure what you have against Millienals, but we had to go through 2008 right after college. Student loan debt, no jobs, and high interest rates. A lot of graduates was struggling back then.

Adults who're stuggling after the early 2000s are the joke. Rent in a decent area was like $600 back then.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This is going to be one of those threads where we pretend there's no inflation, 120k isn't the new middle class, and you don't need to make 70k to afford a 1br studio apartment that isn't in a shootout zone. Lol

Nah young people are just lazy

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm not sure what you have against Millienals, but we had to go through 2008 right after college. Student loan debt, no jobs, and high interest rates. A lot of graduates was struggling back then.
At my best friends brother's graduation, the fukking president of the college said "We don't know what to do for you all now, there are less jobs and more debt." This was around that time. Anyone who doesn't remember that is either senile or wasn't born yet.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Cut it out breh.

That's an us thing fam. Black People. :pachaha:

It is real interesting to see that other races don't really do this shyt as much as we do though. :patrice: