Need a man’s perspective…

Daps
this shyt the most obvious troll/agent shyt i've seen in a minute... Michonne Grimes? :heh:

rick-michonne-pic-e1677012651629.jpg

send her/him/it back to LSA/reddit/the banned member discord server/wherever they came from. :camby:

check the IP to get their alts too.

:sas2:
See, this I why I don’t post. I’m a TWD fan. Michonne is a strong female lead. Am I from LSA? YES. I’m I dating a yt man? NO

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How can I tell if I man is serious or if he’s playing the long game?

Im seeing a man in his 40’s, he’s divorced with teenage kids. He seems marriage/ relationship minded. We’ve been dating for 3 months.

I am new to dating after being off the market for 19 years, I’m recently divorced. I just want to make sure I’m looking for the right things.

Eta: this is not a troll account. I just don’t post that’s all…

Only time will reveal his agenda and true self, enjoy your self and TAKE your time and don't rush anything............;

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Smfh

You a grown ass man masquerading as a fukking woman on a Sunday. I swear you sissies you find new ways to stoop lower and lower.

“Recently Divorced” yeah from reality you flagrant fakkit
Nah we not just gon float past this…this was weird af

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not a troll account.

Even though I recently divorced I’ve been separated for over 4 years. I think I’m ready but still not sure what I’m looking for.
So does that mean you’ve been dating since seperation?

Or did you wait until the divorce was final to jump back in the game

And what is YOUR end goal… to remarry?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How can I tell if I man is serious or if he’s playing the long game?

Im seeing a man in his 40’s, he’s divorced with teenage kids. He seems marriage/ relationship minded. We’ve been dating for 3 months.

I am new to dating after being off the market for 19 years, I’m recently divorced. I just want to make sure I’m looking for the right things.

Eta: this is not a troll account. I just don’t post that’s all…
Don't give him ANY p*ssy...

It's really amazing that for millions of years, women held the p*ssy under wraps until marriage and marriages lasted and men didn't just get married to get some p*ssy

Suddenly women giving away p*ssy like hot cakes and can't figure out why all these men are willing to fake it for 30 days to get some...

Daps
So does that mean you’ve been dating since seperation?

Or did you wait until the divorce was final to jump back in the game

And what is YOUR end goal… to remarry?
I waited until the divorce was final. I’m not sure of my end goal. Before I met this man marriage was completely off the table. But I could see myself marrying someone like him now.