Need a man’s perspective…

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
We are not fight at a bar kind of people. But if something crazy like that happened I would get him up and out of there.

I was walking with a woman once and a robber came up behind us
I was so scared I shouted " WAH DE BLOODCLAAT A GWAAN ROUN ERE"
And he just passed us
It was terrifying

The correct answer would have been, you have a knife and jabbed whoever knocked him out

Daps
Well she is being honest here, I don’t think the conversation has presented itself between them from what it seems

thats a long time to go without.. you know.

Well… it’s ok to be unsure. How well do you know him? 3 months is a short time and marriage/divorce is expensive as you probably know. Are you both in a position to be comfortably married again

I would say just go with the flow. I wouldn’t force anything, just let it naturally progress. Like I said, 3 month is a short amount of time to truly get to know someone for both of you. Is he older or younger?

You sound like you’re dating to marry… and if he is older maybe he is too.

Or if he a coli breh maybe not. His actions will tell you if he’s ready to be serious and VICE VERSA. Just make sure both of you are healed after the divorces.
It sure was a LONG damn time without.

I agree I don’t know him well enough. I’m trying to let things happen slowly but he’s already lightly discussed marriage and a future. We met with the idea of dating for fun, not looking for anything. But things got kinda intense pretty quick.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no guarantees in life. It's all a gamble. Whatever he says and does could be all game. But the best way to put the odds in your favor is to communicate, to listen to what he says, to watch what he does, and to see if it all matches

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I sure was a LONG damn time without.

I agree I don’t know him well enough. I’m trying to let things happen slowly but he’s already lightly discussed marriage and a future. We met with the idea of dating for fun, not looking for anything. But things got kinda intense pretty quick.
Well if he’s bringing it up that soon maybe he is serious about it

Honestly, it’s up to you both to assess your feelings about it.

Logically to me, 3 months is too soon unless I know EVERY single thing worth knowing about her and vice versa and we both accept those things. Good and bad

Remember, you also have to be the kind of person you want or want to attract.