cJh6kTw.gif

Air suspension

:blessed: shyt looked receptive af at E3

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this looks dope. Havent played a NFS since the 1st one that dropped for ps4. Was mad fun damn man between nba 2k battlefront and this i aint gonna have time for shyt

:mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Introducing "Riot Club" the street racing crew of drag racers

Uxfrgvf.jpg

About Riot Club
Riot Club is a tight-knit clan of young Korean-American drag racers based in the industrial district of Silver Rock known as Boomville. They are infamous throughout Fortune Valley for drag racing in dangerous areas.

pl6WzyB.jpg

About the Boss
Their leader calls herself Big Sister, and rules over her drag racing family with an iron fist. She constantly tests the House’s patience by challenging their grip on Silver Rock.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Introducing "Graveyard Shift" racing crew.

nfsp-street-leagues-graveyard-shift-plymouth-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About Graveyard Shift
Racers from the Graveyard Shift borrow heavily from Día de Muertos ("Day of the Dead") imagery. Their cars are adorned with flashy *calavera*-style skulls and bones, as well as Mexican-style *milagros*.

nfsp-street-leagues-graveyard-shift-volvo-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About the Boss
The leader of the Graveyard Shift is a woman known as "La Catrina," the name of a famous Day of the Dead figure in Mexican folklore. The daughter of a Fortune Valley mortician, she always races with full "calavera" makeup and black clothes.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Yo last time I enjoyed NFS was "Most Wanted", this seems a lot like that game. Or am I trippin'? :jbhmm:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally the burnout paradise sequel I've been waiting for :blessed:

I'm bouta go straight hermit status with this one, been deprived of my crash physics for much too long. Finally EA is doing something right for a change and absorbing this franchise completely.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Finally the burnout paradise sequel I've been waiting for :blessed:

I'm bouta go straight hermit status with this one, been deprived of my crash physics for much too long. Finally EA is doing something right for a change and absorbing this franchise completely.

There isn't any crash cams. There are takedown cams for when you destroy cops and other ai during missions but you can turn those off.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Introducing the "Silver 6" racing alliance

nfsp-street-leagues-silver-six-carerra-rsr-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About The Silver Six
When the House took over downtown, they crushed the street-level gangs that used to rule the Silver Rock racing scene. These gangs fled to Silver Canyon and regrouped there, forming an alliance known as the Silver Six.

nfsp-street-leagues-silver-six-cayman-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About the Boss
“Gallo” (Spanish for ‘rooster’) Rivera grew up with Tyler Morgan in the same Silver Rock neighbourhood known as the Barrio. They eventually parted ways when Gallo fell deeper into a life of crime.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
story trailer out

Wait this dropped yesterday?!

I don't know how I didn't realize that. Been checking for it for a minute

Edit: November 10 :stopitslime:

yea meant to get the title edited for a while

I honestly might cop it. it's been crazy long since I played a racing game... :ehh::ohhh:

it's looking better than a lot of what they've been releasing as of late