Need for Speed Payback 11/10/17*Trailer Added*

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This bout to get copped.

Can't even remember the last racing game I played. Forza and gran turismo ain't for me but this, this my speed ( no pun intended)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As long as the street racing and story is on point this game might be worth it. Why does it take so long to these companies like EA to give the racing fans what they really want?!?:mindblown:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Introducing "League 73" offroad racing crew.

nfsp-street-leagues-league-73-wrx-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About League 73

The league takes its name from Airfield 73, an abandoned military airfield famous for its UFO sightings a decade ago. The members of League 73 used to break in and escape the authorities through offroad tracks.

nfsp-street-leagues-league-73-defender-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About the Boss
Their leader, a brash racer known as Udo Roth, claims his name stands for “Unidentified Driving Object.”

:mjlol::dead:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Introducing "Noise Bomb" drifting race crew

nfsp-street-leagues-noise-bomb-silvia-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About Noise Bomb
The drift league known as Noise Bomb is one of the best-known drift leagues in the world. Led by the “Drift King,” Aki Kimura, Noise Bomb has been touring the United States and breaking drift course records all over the country.

nfsp-street-leagues-noise-bomb-350z-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About the Boss
Called “the Drift King,” Kimura is a worldwide drifting legend. He cares little about Silver Rock politics, content to beat local records and create high-speed art with his crew.

So we got a boss from nfs pro street coming through :ohhh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Introducing "The 1% Club" racing crew..

nfsp-street-leagues-1-percent-club-nsx-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About The One Percent Club
The One Percent Club is a league for rich brats and celebutantes with too much money. The price of entry into the One Percent Club is, quite simply, the street value of one’s car.

nfsp-street-leagues-1-percent-club-huayra-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About the Boss
Natalia 'SuperNova' Nova, a lifestyle vlogger who sold out and made a killing online. Known for live broadcasting her races and verbally humiliating her opponents, Natalia Nova is a formidable racer with only the best supercars at her disposal.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Introducing the "Shift Lock" racing crew.

nfsp-street-leagues-shift-lock-brz-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About Shift Lock
Shift Lock was borne out of an online community of conspiracy theorists and Internet trolls who started racing as a throwback to the bootleggers of yore. Most of its members are politically active, and carry out drift events as a form of political protest, using them as agitprop or performance art.

nfsp-street-leagues-shift-lock-skyline-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About the Boss
Nobody knows the real identity of their leader known as the Underground Soldier, a young hacker who goes to great lengths to protect his privacy. He is the ringleader of Shift Lock, acting as their military commander in chief.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It's been so long since I had a good street racing game...:mjcry::blessed:

I'm gonna start off with my favorite cars...

We can't start with those yet lol the official start up cars are the GNX, Honda s2000, Landrover and VW Golf

1987-buick-grand-national-5_600x0w.jpg

70HOGEP1.jpg

00d16e8ba48a8c180cf6652e9f1843e5--land-rover-defender--defender-.jpg

Volkswagen-GTI-Clubsport-40th-Anniversary-Edition-placement-626x382.jpg

Any microtransactions?

:snoop: It's EA so what you think??? Car Packs and Pay to Play DLC...

Yea there's gonna be micro transactions this time, but the community manager has said that it's the type that allows you to buy performance/visual parts faster. However if you wanted, you can just as easily play the game normally and get the same items they'll just come at a slower pace.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We can't start with those yet lol the official start up cars are the GNX, Honda s2000, Landrover and VW Golf

1987-buick-grand-national-5_600x0w.jpg

70HOGEP1.jpg

00d16e8ba48a8c180cf6652e9f1843e5--land-rover-defender--defender-.jpg

Volkswagen-GTI-Clubsport-40th-Anniversary-Edition-placement-626x382.jpg

Yea there's gonna be micro transactions this time, but the community manager has said that it's the type that allows you to buy performance/visual parts faster. However if you wanted, you can just as easily play the game normally and get the same items they'll just come at a slower pace.

I was looking at the price list we can buy them during the game right?!?:patrice: I need more information on ow the world is structured..

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I was looking at the price list we can buy them during the game right?!?:patrice: I need more information on ow the world is structured..

Yea I'm not sure. It could go one of 2 ways.

It's gonna be like 2015 where all the cars are gonna be available but you're gonna have to majorly build up your funds to buy what you really want.

or

They'll slowly keep unlocking high spec cars as you progress through the game, but you'll still have to end up saving money to buy a better one than your starter anyways lol either way you're gonna have to stay with your start up cars for a while.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Introducing the "Free Ember Militia" racing crew

nfsp-street-leagues-free-ember-militia-focus-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About The Free Ember Militia
An all-female group of survivalists and anti-government conspiracy nuts, the Free Ember Militia has grown into a legitimate off-road racing league known for their love of dangerous offroad jumps

nfsp-street-leagues-free-ember-militia-f150-2x.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.817w.jpg

About the Boss
Their leader is Faith Jones, a tough-as-nails survivalist who was raised and homeschooled in the wilderness outside Silver Rock. She loves a tough challenge and prefers a daredevil stunt to a clean win, any day.