"Negro Season" racist graffiti left on side of building in ATL.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Looks more of a political cartoon than a racist one to me :manny:

That Looney Tune nikka dressed as a cop. Whoever it was the reality is there. Its open season on brothers all over. Cop can kill you over petty shyt and as soon as they hear you weren't a Saintly man, or didn't kiss his ass, or the cop felt endangered, white America will jump all over it.

"Show respect and you won't get killed :beli:"

"Shouldn't put yourself in that situation :beli:"

"Cops have it hard too :beli:"

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
uh.....

it looks more like a political cartoon criticising police officers than an attack on black folks. Elmer Fudd (stupid and boorish) is dressed as a police officer and just like he says "rabbit season" instead he says "Negro Season". I wouldn't be surprised if the person who did it was black themselves....

Do you guys ever consider or read context when you see things like this or just react on reflex? :dwillhuh:

like how did they not get that

it is elmer fudd dressed as a cop:dwillhuh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My first thought when I read the thread title: "Negro Season? No racist uses a word like negro. Let me check this out."

My second thought when reading the story: "This is obviously a commentary on police brutality. WTF is everyone in arms about?!" :why:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:look at this little sarcastic fakkit.
What the hell are you talking about? You said you were tired of talking and want action and I said you can do it easily. Don't tell me you're another keyboard fakkit who expects others to their work for them whilst taking credit for it.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Clearly a political statement, and dope at that. Wouldn't mind having that on a tee shirt.

ChriscoDash

Tha GAWD
Daps
Reppin
FunkyTown Tennessee
ATL brehs you nikkas letting cacs do this when you outnumber them in your own city? :what:

ATLANTA — Atlanta police are investigating controversial graffiti that was left on a side of a city building.

In the graffiti, cartoon character Elmer Fudd is wearing a police uniform instead of his usual hunting outfit. He is holding a shotgun with the words "Negro Season" on a sign behind him. The image, which included the tag name MAES, was painted on the garage of a building on West Peachtree Street.

The building's facilities manager told police that staff first saw the graffiti Saturday. By Monday, the image had been painted over. Officials are checking the building's surveillance camera.

"I think it's offensive to anyone. It's sickening," said Atlanta police Sgt. Greg Lyon. "I don't think of Atlanta as that type of city."

According to a police incident report, the graffiti popped up sometime overnight Friday and stayed up all weekend long.

In a climate where across the country, relationships between police and the black community are increasingly strained by deadly encounters, the graffiti has raised questions about its intention.

Police are trying to use the MAES tag to find the graffiti artist who would probably face charges of property destruction.

"Clearly people have a First Amendment right to express their opinion about whatever they want, draw pictures, do whatever they want," Lyon said. "But if you're going to do that, you need to do it on your own property. Don't do it on someone else's property. It's against the law."

A search of social media for MAES did not find any other street art or graffiti associated with the tag. It's not recognized as an acronym either.

Police said they are heavily reliant on the public to provide tips on who created the graffiti.

Shiid if you ask me I say the police was the ones who drew it on there as a sign they just don't wanna admit to it. :yeshrug:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
What the hell are you talking about? You said you were tired of talking and want action and I said you can do it easily. Don't tell me you're another keyboard fakkit who expects others to their work for them whilst taking credit for it.
Oh but i'm nothing if not patient, sir. I'm the type of guy who will wait till you're 70 years old for the perfect scenario to kill you for something you did to my daughter in 2003. So please pardon my forbearance.

But yes, I am tired of my people responding to disrespect with speeches and protests. I'll make no apology for that statement. Ironically enough, your snarky response is typical of the passive-aggressive keyboard bashing pussies you accused me of being.

You could let me know where you live,:manny: and I'll find some time in my broke ass nikka schedule to put a bullet in your head, if you'd like to kill all this talking shyt. :hamster:Let me know when you're ready.

Were you expecting me to type out my resumé in regards to the bolded online? Does that sound logical to you? I'm genuinely confused...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
uh.....

it looks more like a political cartoon criticising police officers than an attack on black folks. Elmer Fudd (stupid and boorish) is dressed as a police officer and just like he says "rabbit season" instead he says "Negro Season". I wouldn't be surprised if the person who did it was black themselves....

Do you guys ever consider or read context when you see things like this or just react on reflex? :dwillhuh:

Mental retardation is a real issue in this site. There are a lot of post suffering from down syndrome which explains a lot of the retarded posts you see on this site