Nelly wants that old thang back: walks across stage to give Ashanti a "Where my hug at?" moment...

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
:russ: Somehow seeing him all shy and giggly getting hyped up by his friends like it's high school makes him seem so regular. Even tho all the girls used to like him back then. :wow: Ashanti 10/10 too though
full
Its cuffing season
full
I aint mad atcha Nelly

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She's kinda the star now in a way... She's always at all these big events and she's always performing, huge social media following and he's been cold.

You sure about that? He's been big in the country music world for years now and they still treat him like he's a superstar. It's the reason why he just dropped a full fledge country album last week.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:mjlol: I got a homeboy that told me a story about her when I was in college about him working a concert in Chicago and she was in her dressing room and she had gas real bad and she kept asking for shyt and he would be the one bringing it in and talked about how bad it smelled in there and she kept trying to cover it up with some kinda spray and that had me turned off by her for years. :russ: now I look at her and I swear she could blow her whole a$$hole out from between her cheeks and I would still smash.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
She's kinda the star now in a way... She's always at all these big events and she's always performing, huge social media following and he's been cold.
He got a whole ass new Burger King meal named after him now. I’m sure his name is hotter than hers in the mainstream.

But got dammit is she fine. :wow:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2021: you hug your ex that youve smashed hundreds if not thousands of times

"You want her back!!!!!!!!!!!:pachaha:"

Also if you are captured in a picture standing next to a woman it also means you've fukked/your fukking......unless shes a 10 and the internet has decided your ugly or broke, then your simping/trying too hard.