Nelly wants that old thang back: walks across stage to give Ashanti a "Where my hug at?" moment...

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Why not?

Women do it all the time. The break up with you, then years later they see that you look even better than you did back then......now they're catching the Vapors.

img_7735.gif

Today's thought exercise: will anyone ever truly respect their partner for going through this? It is more "acceptable" for women to catch the vapors than men? Should men quit crying and do some goddamned pushups or sumn?

Find out the thrilling conclusion tomorrow, same Coli-time, same Coli-channel...

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
2021: you hug your ex that youve smashed hundreds if not thousands of times

"You want her back!!!!!!!!!!!:pachaha:"

Also if you are captured in a picture standing next to a woman it also means you've fukked/your fukking......unless shes a 10 and the internet has decided your ugly or broke, then your simping/trying too hard.
I guess you didnt bother to watch the second clip huh :comeon:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No i don't know anything about country at all...in terms of hip-hop i ain't seen him do much

It's honestly pretty much over for him in the hip-hop world, which is why he's pivoting towards the country route. They treat him like he's a superstar and he will always have festivals and venues that he can perform at lol.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:mjlol: I got a homeboy that told me a story about her when I was in college about him working a concert in Chicago and she was in her dressing room and she had gas real bad and she kept asking for shyt and he would be the one bringing it in and talked about how bad it smelled in there and she kept trying to cover it up with some kinda spray and that had me turned off by her for years. :russ: now I look at her and I swear she could blow her whole a$$hole out from between her cheeks and I would still smash.
:mjlit:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
We don’t really know how or why they broke up and he never publicly claimed her. Probably had choice words for one another.