Net Neutrality: The War To Destroy the Internet

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I can’t stand you undercover racist white Trump supporters or you smart-dumb nikkas. Whichever you are.

People like you are the only reason that Donald Trump is the President.

A conclusion formed only by a true dumb nikka who lacks reading comprehension :umad:
Calling Hilary out does not make anyone a Trump supporter. Research and form an opinion before you result to insults.:snoop:

Everything I said is either well documented or being investigated under the Clinton Administration(Corruption,Rigged Election,Russia)
Maybe you were Dap fishing. Not gonna work cause these net neutrality threads aint popping:mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
latest

soon...:francis:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know about the nobody is taking this serious part. All I see is everyone saying "nobody is taking this serious"
When in reality no one wants that shyt.

This. Everybody knows about it, nobody wants it, but seriously politicians just do what they want.

People roll over and politicians along with those in power know it. They also know we'll get mad at each other "how can you not care about this!!" rather than turning attention to those writing the rules.

The most people do today is post their frustrations on the internet or protest if pushed.

Supporters of either party/side will fight each other, but they won't go after the people in power, because those people in power will call for protection: police and National Guard.

Which is funny because while those in power commit crimes against millions at a time, the police who's job is to protect and serve the communities, protect the warlords. I can't blame the power players, can't blame the people, but I do blame robotic enforcement who blindly follow what they're told. We're in this position because of that. Imagine if the majority of those who signed on to protect and serve said "no." Then you'd have a warlord with no power. Who'd be scared of them?

Hiding behind a shield of weaponry makes it easier to make the rules. That's how helpless 99% of the population are. Billions of people are against this and a few hundred people will carry it out.

Last edited: