Net Neutrality: The War To Destroy the Internet

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how they are trying to get this passed. No one benefits from this apart from big companies. The Trump redkneck supporters will also suffer from this as will many others.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s crazy how they are trying to get this passed. No one benefits from this apart from big companies. The Trump redkneck supporters will also suffer from this as will many others.

They don't care and are misinformed not seeing these corporations like verizon are the biggest threat to their freedom... :yeshrug: but black people are the threat in america... :troll:

When the internet popups start happening asking for more money to access to even check their email they'll understand...:mjlol:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Where is the aggressive pushback from these companies like Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft, Apple? etc? All these mofos are quiet and gonna let the people get fukked

They know people will pay whatever to get their internet. shyt most already paying hundreds a month

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This. Everybody knows about it, nobody wants it, but seriously politicians just do what they want.

People roll over and politicians along with those in power know it. They also know we'll get mad at each other "how can you not care about this!!" rather than turning attention to those writing the rules.

The most people do today is post their frustrations on the internet or protest if pushed.

Supporters of either party/side will fight each other, but they won't go after the people in power, because those people in power will call for protection: police and National Guard.

Which is funny because while those in power commit crimes against millions at a time, the police who's job is to protect and serve the communities, protect the warlords. I can't blame the power players, can't blame the people, but I do blame robotic enforcement who blindly follow what they're told. We're in this position because of that. Imagine if the majority of those who signed on to protect and serve said "no." Then you'd have a warlord with no power. Who'd be scared of them?

Hiding behind a shield of weaponry makes it easier to make the rules. That's how helpless 99% of the population are. Billions of people are against this and a few hundred people will carry it out.

Or

GO THE FUKC OUT AND VOTE

We could literally have a different prez if the vote would have gone differently.

(Yeah niqqas I know the game is totally rigged and the electoral college Boogey Man eats votes and whatever. Y'all motherfukcers know that we could have won some possible way. It's not impossible.)

So here's what you do

GO OUT AND VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION AGAINST THE REPUB FOR A LIBERAL THAT CAN WIN.

If you don't understand by now, just do it please.

Trust me.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Or

GO THE FUKC OUT AND VOTE

We could literally have a different prez if the vote would have gone differently.

(Yeah niqqas I know the game is totally rigged and the electoral college Boogey Man eats votes and whatever. Y'all motherfukcers know that we could have won some possible way. It's not impossible.)

So here's what you do

GO OUT AND VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION AGAINST THE REPUB FOR A LIBERAL THAT CAN WIN.

If you don't understand by now, just do it please.

Trust me.

But a notorious trait of some black people is that we don't realize (until it's too late) :francis:.

It's obvious that a lot of our skin folk are not prepared to survive in the 21st/22nd century and they'll just have to pay the price for willful ignorance. Just prepare yourself to be a part of the "talented tenth ".

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
bump. Here is the letter i got back from my senator.

Dear dib:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) and its recent vote to overturn the Obama administration’s controversial decision to regulate broadband internet service.

On February 26, 2015, the FCC voted 3-2 along party-lines imposed unnecessary, monopoly-era regulations on today’s competitive broadband marketplace. On May 18, 2017, the FCC adopted a Notice or Proposed Rulemaking to reverse its misguided 2015 policy. This is an important step toward returning to the bipartisan, light-touch regulatory approach that allowed the internet to flourish for decades.

The Internet is, and must remain, free and open to legal content. This principle does not require additional government regulation, particularly given the innovative and highly competitive broadband marketplace. I appreciate your advocacy for this issue. As a member of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation, I will keep your thoughts in mind should issues related to this come before the committee for consideration.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I look forward to continuing our conversation on Facebook and Twitter about the important issues facing Missouri and the country. I also encourage you to visit my website to learn more about where I stand on the issues and sign-up for my e-newsletter.

Sincere regards,

Roy Blunt
United States Senator

Too bad he was already bought by the telecom companies. :snoop:
Writing letters and texts all for nothing

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?