Essential Official Netflix Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
After watching "Booker's Place: A Mississippi Story" fukk old white people. Story kinda touches home because that area is my birthplace. I know what some of those conditions were like first hand (this was back in the 50-60s and I'm an 80s baby).

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
***snorts 3884seconds***

saw this posted last night on another site, dont know if its been posted or not, countries outside the us have a gang of shyt especially mexico and sweden

this is a small hook up for some. So, I always thought netflix was the same for everyone world wide. I was cruising the net and came upon an article talking about how the hobbit is showing on netflix u.k. I was like u.k.? da fu*k? And why they have good ass movies like the hobbit while I'm stuck watching some off brand movie from 3 years ago. I then went on a mini search to see what's the line up for netflix u.k. and let me tell ya, there sh*t is way better than ours.

I found a way to circumvent the u.s. system and get all the piff our european brethren have been enjoying.

If you have google chrome, google hola unblocker. Takes about a minute to download. Click on a the flame at the top of your brower. Change the map that appears to the u.k. flag. Go to netflix and now you have all the u.k. movies and shows. If you want the u.s. movies, just change the flag to the stars and stripes.
Here's a partial list of some movies. Some are available in both the UK and Canada

UK

21 Jump St.
GI Joe Retaliation
House at the end of the Street
Red Tails
The Help
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Real Steel
Hansel & Gretal
Sinister
Jumping the Broom
Rome (Tv Series)

Thank you my nikka. fukk US version of Netflix brehs. The UK version has criminal minds (4 seasons) Saving Private Ryan. Numb3rs, Jericho.
OMFG the dutch version of the Killing. :banderas: The Swedish version of the Bridge. :banderas:

First 3 seasons of Justified :banderas: The Hurricane the movie:banderas: Bunch of Denzel joints. I haven't seen Deja Vu :lupe:

They got Obsessed on there too. :krs: that Beyonce slaps a white girl movie.

Yeah brehs check out Netflix UK. Netflix USA is straight :flabbynsick:, throw that shyt in the bushes. :pacspit:

I am going to be :eat:good, was even thinking about cancelling my netflix subscription.:to:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
^^ Lmao @ this negroe US Netflix has most of the shyt he just mentioned :heh:
:comeon::childplease: Aight Jericho and numb3rs are there but none of the other shyt, so it definitely isn't most. Justified sure aint there, neither is Criminal Minds. You might be thinking of Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, some off brand bullshyt starring Forest Whittaker.

So you get :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: from me.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:comeon::childplease: Aight Jericho and numb3rs are there but none of the other shyt, so it definitely isn't most. Justified sure aint there, neither is Criminal Minds. You might be thinking of Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, some off brand bullshyt starring Forest Whittaker.

So you get :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: from me.
:dead:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
thats wat it is :ld:....the teen version of battle royale...thats why i dont fuk with it :smh:

It was so stupid at times. When home girl ran up the tree, dude was like 'hey, let's just wait her out'. Then everyone agreed like sure lets trust the guy from her district that is madly in love with her. :why:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It was so stupid at times. When home girl ran up the tree, dude was like 'hey, let's just wait her out'. Then everyone agreed like sure lets trust the guy from her district that is madly in love with her. :why:
or how easily they fell for traps :mindblown:....im watching this shyt like :wtf: are these cacs stupid, they dont second guess anything :smh: