Essential Official Netflix Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Am a netflix fiend watching about 4-6 movies a week , some i recently saw this past weeknd

Puncture: Young lady at a hospital gets stuck with a needle catches aid and dies, movie tells the story about two young hip lawyers who pick up her case, good fukin drama movie, with a semi :wtf: ending 5/5

Elite Squad . enemy within: Brazilian movie about police corruption, move has some action, more drama than anything else, i enjoyed it but was expecting city of god type movie 3/5

Rhyme & Reason : Dope dope documentary about the start and rise of hiphop if your a hiphop fan this is a MUST WATCH 5/5

Crossing the line : Another good documentary about a white dude who defected to North Korea during the korean war, there was actually about 4 of them, but this dude was the most interesting one , kind of a slow pace but interesting as shyt 4/5

Fat Sick and Nearly dead : Australian guy decides he is going to go on a all juice diet for 60 days, travel around america doing, 5/5

For those looking to buy a new or re-up your Netflix account holla @2gunsup he is selling 12 month Netflix gift codes for $30 , these are legit non stolen codes , they can be applied to either a new account or your existing one.

Last edited:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Am a netflix fiend watching about 4-6 movies a week , some i recently saw this past weeknd

Puncture: Young lady at a hospital gets stuck with a needle catches aid and dies, movie tells the story about two young hip lawyers who pick up her case, good fukin drama movie, with a semi :wtf: ending 5/5

Elite Squad . enemy within: Brazilian movie about police corruption, move has some action, more drama than anything else, i enjoyed it but was expecting city of god type movie 3/5 Rhyme & Reason : Dope dope documentary about the start and rise of hiphop if your a hiphop fan this is a MUST WATCH 5/5

Crossing the line : Another good documentary about a white dude who defected to North Korea during the korean war, there was actually about 4 of them, but this dude was the most interesting one , kind of a slow pace but interesting as shyt 4/5

Fat Sick and Nearly dead : Australian guy decides he is going to go on a all juice diet for 60 days, travel around america doing, 5/5

That elite squad was piff..

The doc was good...dude was basically a fukkin simp tho

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Death Of A President..its a mockumentary about the assasination of George W. Bush in Chicago...very well done. Makes it seem real with the news coverage and everything. Definitely worth checkin out.

Also, Street Theif....a mockumentary about this nikka who plans all sorts of robberies and shyt. Very very dope..that nikka is a nutcase though

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Death Of A President..its a mockumentary about the assasination of George W. Bush in Chicago...very well done. Makes it seem real with the news coverage and everything. Definitely worth checkin out.

Also, Street Theif....a mockumentary about this nikka who plans all sorts of robberies and shyt. Very very dope..that nikka is a nutcase though

:laugh: :gladbron: wasnt this the one that won some awards?

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I usually just watch the office/king of the hill/wrestling shyt

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There's this flick called Disclosure with Demi Moore and Michael Douglass..it's hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Dude basically refused to take very spoiled and high powered p*ssy and then she sonned the shyt out of him for it the whole movie.

That flick is old as hell.