Essential Official Netflix Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
have you seen prison break? or 24? i would watch those two before any of those you just listed....

I watched the first 2 seasons of Prison Break (1st one is piff) but not 24, didn't realize they have that on there. might have to give it a try. I almost want to try and watch Lost but EVERYONE says it in ends bad.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Netflix said:
Next up in your Queue (151 titles):
1. The Thing
2. Haywire
3. The Adventures of Tintin
4. Our Idiot Brother
5. Immortals
6. The Guard

Here's my next six movies. I don't typically watch movies streamed from there, just mainly blu ray them. I may watch Iron Man 2 tomorrow on there if it's in HD and I can't find the blu ray at any Best Buys around my way though.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:childplease: someone pls tell me what so special about Mad Men, i forced myself to watch S1 couple of months ago and now am forcing myself to dot he same with S2

Watch breakout kings bruh show is piff I watched 7 episodes in one day.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Watch breakout kings bruh show is piff I watched 7 episodes in one day.

Yeah, my potna was saying this yesterday too so I'ma check it out soon.

But I watched the 1st Episode of Luther yesterday. I think I'ma watch that first. They got me interested. I hate that there are only 2 season and the second is only like 4 epiode but it seems dope so far.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Here's my next six movies. I don't typically watch movies streamed from there, just mainly blu ray them. I may watch Iron Man 2 tomorrow on there if it's in HD and I can't find the blu ray at any Best Buys around my way though.

Have you seen Iron Man 2? I wouldn't buy it, but that's me. The first 1 was way better IMO.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Have you seen Iron Man 2? I wouldn't buy it, but that's me. The first 1 was way better IMO.

:wtb: Of course I seen it man. Just preparing to assemble. I kinda have to own all these movies my guy, but I waited on buying this one cuz the price wasn't dropping for a long ass time and I didn't feel it was worthy at its initial asking price.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtb: Of course I seen it man. Just preparing to assemble. I kinda have to own all these movies my guy, but I waited on buying this one cuz the price wasn't dropping for a long ass time and I didn't feel it was worthy at its initial asking price.

Well it's 14 bucks on Amazon. Don't know what Best Buy is selling it for...

But they might price match Amazon for you like my OG store did

:yeshrug:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Well it's 14 bucks on Amazon. Don't know what Best Buy is selling it for...

But they might price match Amazon for you like my OG store did

:yeshrug:

It was going for about the same price, but I had traded in some dvds for that 5 bucks towards blu ray upgrades, so I have some more coupons to dock 5 bucks off, so I'd be paying more like 10 bucks. I copped Ghost Protocol blu ray for 10 bucks.:ahh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was going for about the same price, but I had traded in some dvds for that 5 bucks towards blu ray upgrades, so I have some more coupons to dock 5 bucks off, so I'd be paying more like 10 bucks. I copped Ghost Protocol blu ray for 10 bucks.:ahh:
I got that 3 disc Limited Edition Ghost Protocal on launch day for 20, and I got the first 3 MI movie set from Best Buy for 20 also.

Still haven't opened them yet
:ehh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I watched the first 2 seasons of Prison Break (1st one is piff) but not 24, didn't realize they have that on there. might have to give it a try. I almost want to try and watch Lost but EVERYONE says it in ends bad.

watch lost, ending is fine

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got that 3 disc Limited Edition Ghost Protocal on launch day for 20, and I got the first 3 MI movie set from Best Buy for 20 also.

Still haven't opened them yet
:ehh:

Yeah, i too got that amazon piff collection too for 23.49. My Ghost protocol was 2-dics + the digital copy (ultraviolet, which I do not like:scusthov: ).