WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
No just picked things up from this show :heh:
Bro, look up, pablo escobar: el patron del mal. Spanish soap opera, from a few years back. It's like 75 episodes, with subtitles. It's on Netflix. One of the guys on here put me on. Great fukking series. It goes in depth with everything plus had better acting from the guy playing him. It's like it were really him and not this fake guy on this series. He didn't look that convincing. It's more detailed than this series.

If this series were more about the narcos and their jobs and pursuing drug traffickers like Escobar, in Colombia and over here, then yeah it would be great. But as a series on just Escobar, it's not impressive, especially since I just finished watching the Spanish series not long ago. I don't knock them for making it but the other series is from Colombia itself. Like people that likely lived in those times. It's just not the same if you're getting an Americanized version of something cuz you know they're gonna leave out details and exaggerate things, just like our government. Check that out when you can. If you love this series and the whole story, you'll like that one. And pick up a few more phrases along the way. :russ:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hold up :dahell:

They just announced season 2??
So if this shyt flopped, they wouldve left us with Pablo on the run??? Smh lol
honestly...they moved through the series too fast smh. they could've slowed it down and made it much better that way if season one for isntance was only about building the trade.