New! Admiral Crumple feat. Cage - Glassine Envelopes

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Crump u a producer away breh

u unique as hell lol

Thank you so much @Cladyclad ! Props from studious hip hop heads like you means the most to me.

I spent over 115 hours in the beat making, writing, mixing/mastering and artwork for this album over a 2 year period.

Actually timed with a digital kitchen timer. Whether I put 1 min in or a 2 hour motivated stretch. So when ppl don't have albums I ask - did they put in 115 hours? They'd create way faster than me. I get hung up on details.

Even the Charlie Manson interviewer pauses in the end of this track I made sure they hit the right timing.

And I'm happy you say I'm original. I'm horrorcore but I know I offer something way different than the others who make this type of hip hop.

Big thank you.

Also I gave Cage five beats to choose from. He specifically chose this one to write on!

Crazy!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Talk your shyt:russ:

Pretty good.

Forgot how crazy Beyond is.

You need a DJ, scratches would add a lot to your beats. Meant to say something in the last thread.

Thank you. Yeah, I'm not gonna take any disrespect from someone who's never picked up a mic. I usually ignore trolls but here and there I'll say what I have to.

Ya bro - I actually want to buy a mini turntable scratch hardware piece, learn it and apply it.

I always loved turntablism.

I want to figure out a good one to buy.