New! Admiral Crumple feat. Cage - Glassine Envelopes

Daps
Dope song. @Crumple always comes across honest and respectful, been on the grind for years, I respect that. I'll cop the album and support.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Dope song. @Crumple always comes across honest and respectful, been on the grind for years, I respect that. I'll cop the album and support.

Dope, thank you so much! It's on Spotify - Nightmare Fuel. Let me know what your favorite tracks are!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
If you could line up your doubles with your main vocals it would be better. It's very jarring to listen to. Cage got you on this.

I'll look into it. Cage will always perform better than me. He's one of the greats.

Crumple

All Star
Daps

Thank you.

I'm trying to bring as much awareness to this album as possible. I'm trying to increase where I stand in the market place. With the Spotify numbers, I have improved since the last album - Sketch City. The video for "You're more of a Hooker than a Singer" got 8,051 views on Worldstarhiphop and YouTube in one month.
I just printed out new stickers to promote the album as well.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Here is the video for page 3

What did guys think of Cage's verse?

What did you think of my verse?

The track took hours upon hours to write and record.

I'm happy on how it came out.

Also in terms of the album and it being the second last track it fits perfectly on the album.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Captain Crunch with another one :wow:

Thank you.

I feel I can celebrate a tad and ease back now that the album is on Spotify and the video is on Worldstarhiphop.

But I'm still promoting the album and slowly making new beats for my 2025 album.

I'm going to relax, then hit the acceleration on the hustle again in a month.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I been waiting for the coli/admiral crump face turn for some time now.

This is dope. Sounds like vintage cage too.

I saw even @C-Styles popped off with some joint on yt. His kid countibg hundreds buying a benz from a tik tok vid. Proud of yall

Suceed young men. Suceed. Dont let what people say to you here dissuade you.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I like everything beats/rhymes the darkness of it.

Thank you so much.

I saw a poster in downtown Toronto saying how there's over 1,000 street youth in Toronto.

I had family run away to the streets of downtown Toronto as teens.

I used to go with my Dad and their hood friends to bring them back home when I was like 14.

Luckily they did, graduated GEd, College and are doing well. Thank God they didn't get into heroin.

Working high end security I encounter alot of drug addicted teens. Alot are hip hop heads.

So that's where "It's time to read this... thousands of street kids" comes from.

The chorus isn't that lyrical.

What I mean by "non negotiable/ negligent" is like pointing at a rock. fukking with a rock is non negotiable and negligent if you hit your head on one.

But to me "God", "vision", "teamwork" - are all rocks no one can ever fukk with.

And then "Glassine Envelopes could be menacing"

In that fukking with or adding heroin, cocaine or fentanyl can be a menace and run havoc on an already challenging lifestyle.

"Woah! You're gonna overdose on coke! Hypothermic your hearts bout to explode!"

Is a scary rhyme to hear when someones high.

And the scary part is it's facts - when ppl overdose on cocaine - hypothermia is part of the process.

"Got a knife for young bullies in construction boots/ and handgun tool/ I'll have them walking off a roof"

Is an anti real life bully reference.

"Prowling/ tore out her box like the Howling/ this is for the people smoking crack up in Dowling"

That's a horror movie reference. The VHS box of howling is a chick tearing out the box. It's an entendre - like tearing out a girls box - having berserk sex lol Dowling is an area in Toronto with alot of crack heads.

26117_howl.jpg

Last edited: