New! Admiral Crumple feat. Cage - Glassine Envelopes

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I been waiting for the coli/admiral crump face turn for some time now.

This is dope. Sounds like vintage cage too.

I saw even @C-Styles popped off with some joint on yt. His kid countibg hundreds buying a benz from a tik tok vid. Proud of yall

Suceed young men. Suceed. Dont let what people say to you here dissuade you.

Thank you so much @Bugzbunny129

I talked to Cage on the phone before, during and after this track. Luckily.

I told him what I was going for. VHS 80s/90s horror vibes and more.

He didn't have to take any direction. I just said what I was going for. Not saying he did cause of what I said. He does what he wants.

But honestly - he wrote and rapped an absolute perfect and highly original verse. It's better than anything I could ask for. He definitely went into his horror bag for this one.

It's absolutely perfect and fit with everything the album stands for.

I told him how grateful I was for his work on it.

Amazing.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
65385732.jpg

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
mad props to getting cage on a joint bro!

I did a song with Mexican OT in july along with my kid and got him at a good price before he started blowing up, it's done great for me along with the content i put out about the song. The thing i'm most proud about my song is that i put OT on a boom bap beat that i co produced when others would tell me to put him on a trap, down south type beat. f- that , i did what was in my heart

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I did a song with Mexican OT in july along with my kid and got him at a good price before he started blowing up, it's done great for me along with the content i put out about the song. The thing i'm most proud about my song is that i put OT on a boom bap beat that i co produced when others would tell me to put him on a trap, down south type beat. f- that , i did what was in my heart

👇

Crumple

All Star
Daps

Thank you!

You're new video is great. The track is dope - great bass - the track AND video is high quality.

And you're a great father to your son. Family should be above career in my mind. It's great you show family in hip hop culture like Gucci Mane.

That's why I always say @Sccit and you are the greatest artists on The Coli. I don't know how you find the time to complete all this work.

I work high end security full time as well. And I have have over 15 original albums to CD and music videos since 2002. I guess it's true - "If you want something done - give it to a working person"

I find artists who are only "artists" never end up releasing an album - unless they are disciplined as fukk.

Rap takes a tonne of work - whether rappers are signed or not. And those signed who have great results long term like Em, Niki, J Cole, Drake, Kendrick - to maneuver management changes - it all takes a tonne of work. Even Snoop Dogg - he isn't just a weed head. He trains and is physically fit.

Even Ol Dirty b*stard worked hard - if people thought he was just a crackhead - which is the assumption afterwards. - Bottomline ODB had his way of working and live and album wise - his results were great. Phenomenal.

It's just that doing hard drugs - you can't sustain that lifestyle long term. I still HATE that he's no longer here. I loved ODB, he was just so dope in all ways artistically and hip hop wise. I wish he stayed clean and he was here. He took the right risks with the Grammys for Hip Hop.

Anyways - you guys all hustle and I respect you a tonne. Keep up the great work till your 100+ years old.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wow! lol

I swear - ppl clique up on Coli. I'm cool with you - you may not be cool with Ci-fus - I'm cool with Ci-fus.

Man.

This shyt better not spill unto the skreetz...

....even tho @ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA (Can't @ him cause of his cursive font) bothers me...I don't want him to get hurt :mjcry::sadcam:
That kid is buns. I can appreciate the effort, but rapping isn't for everyone.

Trying to eat off his stepson:hhh: