New! Admiral Crumple feat. Cage - Glassine Envelopes

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Seriously though Crump ask Cage what's up with another solo album. If not a full collab, at least try to give him some beats.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Thank you.

I'm trying to bring as much awareness to this album as possible. I'm trying to increase where I stand in the market place. With the Spotify numbers, I have improved since the last album - Sketch City. The video for "You're more of a Hooker than a Singer" got 8,051 views on Worldstarhiphop and YouTube in one month.
I just printed out new stickers to promote the album as well.

Are you dissing Chromazz on this track?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Are you dissing Chromazz on this track?

Any girl rapper from Toronto or worldwide who does sex work and also "raps" can take the following verse personal from Dusted Dreams -

"Hoe rappers from my city arn't it! That rhyme you spit two years ago is why you never lasted!"

It's after the chorus here

But no, I'm not dissing specifically her in the "You're more of a Hooker than a Singer" video.

But that track does this hoe/"rappers"

Real cash taking prostitute rappers.

Last edited:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Any girl rapper from Toronto or worldwide who does sex work and also "raps" can take the following verse personal from Dusted Dreams -

"Hoe rappers from my city arn't it! That rhyme you spit two years ago is why you never lasted!"

It's after the chorus here

But no, I'm not dissing specifically her in the "You're more of a Hooker than a Singer" video.

But that track does this hoe/"rappers"

Real cash taking prostitute rappers.

Have you hit up Kofi to get an interview on WeLoveHipHop??

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
No, I'm up for that. Is he on Coli?
No, you can contact him via ig tho, are you not familiar with the platform? They interview a lot of Toronto artists, they interviewed that goof chomo MadChild, dont see why you couldn't get an interview.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
No, you can contact him via ig tho, are you not familiar with the platform? They interview a lot of Toronto artists, they interviewed that goof chomo MadChild, dont see why you couldn't get an interview.

Thanks. I'm going to check them out.

Madchild made alot of dope albums. Swollen Members Balance is classic to me. Alchemist production in the late 90s.

He tripped me out saying he spent like a million on his pill addiction.

I have a photo with him from 2003.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Thanks. I'm going to check them out.

Madchild made alot of dope albums. Swollen Members Balance is classic to me. Alchemist production in the late 90s.

He tripped me out saying he spent like a million on his pill addiction.

I have a photo with him from 2003.
You should bin that photo, not a good image to be pictured next to a predator.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
What happened? I never heard he was predatory.
Hes known for getting with teenagers at his all ages shows, he filmed himself getting head live in a greenroom and all the comments started coming in "shes 15" "she goes to my highschool" etc.
That particular incident happened in London, Ontario iirc.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Hes known for getting with teenagers at his all ages shows, he filmed himself getting head live in a greenroom and all the comments started coming in "shes 15" "she goes to my highschool" etc.
That particular incident happened in London, Ontario iirc.

Ah, I heard of that. That's not cool.