New Age Simping: Brehs Openly Sharing Their Girls

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And there it isssss :dead:
She has a video where she talks about all her sexual partners. This chick can't go long without sex, soon she started getting head from random dudes without giving anything in return all while claiming to be celibate for spiritual reasons (but still getting head :wtf:).

One of her reasons for making the video was because dudes were slut shaming her in the comments (according to her).

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
She has a video where she talks about all her sexual partners. This chick can't go long without sex, soon she started getting head from random dudes without giving anything in return all while claiming to be celibate for spiritual reasons (but still getting head :wtf:).

One of her reasons for making the video was because dudes were slut shaming her in the comments (according to her).

:picard::picard:

Free spirit my ass, she just a hoe

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I can't even be mad at shorty, she's basically adopted the mindset of a typical guy and simply loves the D.:ehh:

She got the right guy for her lifestyle, an obvious soft ass beta male who doesn't care about his girl getting her needs fulfilled elsewhere by real nikkas.:mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I can't even be mad at shorty, she's basically adopted the mindset of a typical guy and simply loves the D.:ehh:

She got the right guy for her lifestyle, an obvious soft ass beta male who doesn't care about his girl getting her needs fulfilled elsewhere by real nikkas.:mjlol:
She might not be the only one

:dame:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Just read the comments on the first video posted :wow:. These hoes is really out here.

Something about this earthly hippie litebrite broad has me floored :russ:. Sex sells in a big way especially when you got that "look" :mjpls:.