Albums *New Beat Tape* SpaceGhost Bobbin4Beats Vol.2 Free!

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
What up ya'll, finally finished my beat tape Bobbin4Beats Vol.2 :mjgrin: all by me including artwork, free beats. Posting the soundcloud link below, but will have a download link later if any of ya'll are interested. :yeshrug:feedback appreciated.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Your production is great and some of these beats are fantastic. How could I download them? I can always download them, but you're permission would be fantastic. Do you have a tag? If not you should make one and tag your beats. I'm an MC but I like when producers tag their beats. A song is a marriage of ideas and songs can't exist with out lyrics and a beat.

This project is pretty dope. I love the vibe and consistency of the aura. I love when producers make beat albums. It is very self serving but it's like handing a real artist a classic on a platter. Whenever I make albums I first always try to use one producer. Mix it up on mistakes but an album is a real project. I'm a fan, bro. Imma be on your SoundCloud for a minute.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I'm not a producer and I am a failed home audio engineer but this seems mixed so well. The drums are mad crisp and the bass is so pronounced. I'm listening to MyChapter and the bass almost seems to have texture.

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
@Roxx the King Thanks for checking it out :salute:been meaning to record a tag, but never got around to it. You can def download what ever you want, I still gota post a link as well. If use anything, I'd love to hear it :myman:or anything else you got

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
@Roxx the King Thanks for checking it out :salute:been meaning to record a tag, but never got around to it. You can def download what ever you want, I still gota post a link as well. If use anything, I'd love to hear it :myman:or anything else you got
Thank you sir. This was a great project. Tonight I'm gonna go through the rest of your Soundcloud