King Hov its exactly what the fukk you think :smugdraper:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Very cool commercial.
4kh3td.jpg

But you cant tell me MJ didnt have that :mjpls: look, when he tipped his cap. :pachaha:

Also they got my nikka Action Bronson laxin in the cut. :blessed:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Imma come right out and say it tho...

Derek Jeter is far and away the most overrated Yankee of the era.
Bernie Williams is easily the most underrated.

And I know it stings a lot of my fellow Yankee fans to read that, but it's the truth.

And the reason why I have a big problem with the "Core Four" being Jeter, Pettitte, Posada and Rivera is because when all those guys came up, Bernie Williams was the one who took each and every one of them under his wing and not only taught them how to play the game the right way, he taught them how to carry themselves as members of the Yankees organization.

And Bernie is just as valuable and responsible for those Yankees World Series titles as they are, but they come out with this "Core Four" bullshyt like he never existed.

But it is what it is.

:sas1:
Tino and Paulie guys like David Cone were just as important too... Even Scott Brosius got some clutch moments and some of the older guys like Cecil Fielder Strawberry and Raines were vital as well

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tino and Paulie guys like David Cone were just as important too... Even Scott Brosius got some clutch moments and some of the older guys like Cecil Fielder Strawberry and Raines were vital as well
You're right.
I'd throw Tino and Paulie up there...not to much with guys like Brosius or Strawberry since they had less time with the team.

I'm just...I'm a Yankees fan but I'm very critical of the team...to the point where sometimes people think I'm a hater.
It's not that...I just don't blindly support everything the organization and the players (and especially the media) does.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're right.
I'd throw Tino and Paulie up there...not to much with guys like Brosius or Strawberry since they had less time with the team.

I'm just...I'm a Yankees fan but I'm very critical of the team...to the point where sometimes people think I'm a hater.
It's not that...I just don't blindly support everything the organization and the players (and especially the media) does.
They had some awesome pitchers El duque was so damn clutch David wells was our lovable drunk fat coke head who threw perfect games clemens was juiced to the hilt and Petite was pretty awesome john wetteland was Mariono before Mariono

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best part was Torre and the gang sitting in a dark Italian restaurant looking like a scene from Goodfelllas.
Torre should be in the dark, that dipshyt.

He's probably the single biggest reason Boston came back from 3-0 in 2004.
If he'd tried to steal bases on Tim Wakefield even once in that series, NY moves on.
Also, if he didn't have a straight bytch-fest with Kenny Lofton and actually put him in more often in the ALCS....

:beli: