New Derek Jeter Commercial is amazing

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
commercial wasn't anything special or amazing buncha random people tipping a hat, shyt ain't creative :rudy:
shoulda had all the bad broads he knocked down tipping their hats that's why we really respect him :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Jordan the only fukk nikka in front of an obvious green screen. shyt looks so disingenuous

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Torre should be in the dark, that dipshyt.

He's probably the single biggest reason Boston came back from 3-0 in 2004.
If he'd tried to steal bases on Tim Wakefield even once in that series, NY moves on.
Also, if he didn't have a straight bytch-fest with Kenny Lofton and actually put him in more often in the ALCS....

:beli:
And it would have saved A-Rod from the choker stigma, since he beasted the first 3 games and the Twins series. Then again, I act like '04 never happened

you_didnt_see_anything_madagascar.gif

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i was waiting for that classic inside out swing to lace a double down the right field line off lester :banderas:

didn't get it.. :upsetfavre:

:salute: regardless

thanks for the memories :to:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn yankee fans coming in here and crying about their favorite player, and how underrated he was in the championship seasons....

Shut. The fukk. Up.

Jeter was the superstar. We ALL UNDERSTAND that he wasn't putting up Barry Bonds numbers, and single-handedly carrying the team. But this thread isn't about that. This season isn't about that. No wonder nobody likes us. Jesus.

:salute: Great commercial. Mods, clean up the bullshyt from this thread, it's embarrassing me.

:Uemma?: