New DNC Rules: Presidential Candidates Have to be Vetted by Chair as Historically Supportive of DNC

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The DNC is a private organization they have the right to legally run it as they see fit. If you want to run as a party member it is not unreasonable to ask that you have been supportive of the party.
so you arent disturbed at all by the american people being given two "choices" for whos gonna be president, and THIS is how its decided?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
neither was your 2016 nominee :ehh:

you say im such a bad guy for not showing up to vote for whatever corporate whore the dems trot out in the elections, so :yeshrug: i cant help but make observations
Trump wasn't a republican until he ran. Now he's reshaped the republican party.

What point are you actually trying to make?

We got it long ago. You don't vote. So why should we care about your opinions?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
but the democratic nominee bought and paid for the 2016 nomination in 2008 :yeshrug:
Absolutely not. Bernie sanders ran a poor campaign early on. Meaning he started campaigning too late and he never attracted the southern minority vote.

If he had, he probably would have won.

The RNC didn't support Trump at all. There were even attempts to stage a coup with Romney at the convention. He still won.

You're just telling :duck: to justify your own actions.
:umad:

Daps
so you arent disturbed at all by the american people being given two "choices" for whos gonna be president, and THIS is how its decided?
I am realistic regardless of how i feel and smart to know that it is either a republican or democrat. So i would never advocate for a third party when that makes it more likely that you lose

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely not. Bernie sanders ran a poor campaign early on. Meaning he started campaigning too late and he never attracted the southern minority vote.

If he had, he probably would have won.

The RNC didn't support Trump at all. There were even attempts to stage a coup with Romney at the convention. He still won.

You're just telling :duck: to justify your own actions.
:umad:
breh, motherfukk bernie sanders

you're going to sit here and tell me that it was not predetermined by the democratic party that hillary clinton would be the democratic nominee in 2016 for years prior :what: ive never taken you for a fukking idiot. thats not even UP for debate

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i vote for people who are worth voting for
Again, liberals don't care. You aren't particularly liberal. Why should they cater to you.

At some point you're going to have to accept as a white man that you're odd man out and likely won't ever get what you want out of this country. :Madwithher:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am realistic regardless of how i feel and smart to know that it is either a republican or democrat. So i would never advocate for a third party when that makes it more likely that you lose
john adams said that one of his greatest fears was this country turning into a two party system. and right he was :ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, liberals don't care. You aren't particularly liberal. Why should they cater to you.

At some point you're going to have to accept as a white man that you're odd man out and likely won't ever get what you want out of this country. :Madwithher:
im worth six figures liquid breh, and no one ever put a dime in my pocket. ill be alright :jaymelo:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
breh, motherfukk bernie sanders

you're going to sit here and tell me that it was not predetermined by the democratic party that hillary clinton would be the democratic nominee in 2016 for years prior :what: ive never taken you for a fukking idiot. thats not even UP for debate
No, there was an election that determined she would be the candidate.
:Madwithher:

You might have remembered if you actually voted.

PS. Bernie won CO 59 to 40:bernielol:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
neither was your 2016 nominee :ehh:

you say im such a bad guy for not showing up to vote for whatever corporate whore the dems trot out in the elections, so :yeshrug: i cant help but make observations

:mjlol:

Hillary wasn't a Democrats. Hillary who voted together with Bernie 93% of the time isn't a liberal at all.

I will ask again why is someone like you who isn't a Democrats, liberal, progressive or leftist caring about DNC internal politics?

It's like me getting concerned about RNC alienating people on the right.