New DNC Rules: Presidential Candidates Have to be Vetted by Chair as Historically Supportive of DNC

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah, like @the cac mamba you are just anti-Democrats, if Democrats made Tulsi Gabbard their candidate you will still not vote for Democrats.
He would find some youtube video enlightening him as to how he was wrong to support her and how she's a sellout or shill. It's also important to note they won't say exactly what she sold out too or how she shilled. Judy that it makes e m uncomfortable and that's enough.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
As soon as she becomes the Democrat candidate she will be tainted in your eyes and you won't vote for her.

He would find some youtube video enlightening him as to how he was wrong to support her and how she's a sellout or shill. It's also important to note they won't say exactly what she sold out too or how she shilled. Judy that it makes e m uncomfortable and that's enough.

Try to recover after your talking points have just been catapulted brehs. :dead:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#lowerlearning

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Try to recover after your taking points just been catapulted brehs. :dead:

Idiots called Bernie a shill and a sellout because he told his supporters to make the right choice and vote for Hillary.

Some people like you are so anti-Democrats that I don't see them voting for them even if they selected the 'right' candidate.

Daps
All i know is this, every election cycle i ask myself which side cheers when black people gets murdered by the police? Which side tells black athletes protesting racial injustice to shut up because they are rich while praising ted nugent and other rock artists who support them? Which side tells me everyday to get over racism? Which side would appoint supreme court judges to the court who would rule against people that look like me every time? I will always vote against that side i dont care who the opponent is, the white supremacists are laughing as they pack the supreme court to the circuit court and other lower level court with nazis who hate blacks all because people stay home or fool themselves to think a third party will ever work anytime near.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
All i know is this, every election cycle i ask myself which side cheers when black people gets murdered by the police? Which side tells black athletes protesting racial injustice to shut up because they are rich while praising ted nugent and other rock artists who support them? Which side tells me everyday to get over racism? Which side would appoint supreme court judges to the court who would rule against people that look like me every time? I will always vote against that side i dont care who the opponent is, the white supremacists are laughing as they pack the supreme court to the circuit court and other lower level court with nazis who hate blacks all because people stay home or fool themselves to think a third party will ever work anytime near.

Which side has white supremacists running for office in 2018.

All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Those are individuals. The article even states the RNC doesn't support these candidates, which is up for interpretation.

:cape: for the RNC I see while finding every opportunity to make threads attacking Democrats. You will never make thread criticizing Republicans.

FYI some of these candidate are supported by Trump and the RNC like Corey Stewart, and its telling that white supremacists feel comfortable running as Republicans.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So the DNC is forcing the party to split and may effectively hand a victory to Republicans? Ok.
How is forcing the presidential candidate to commit to being the leader of the democratic party in anyway forcing it to split?

Sanders own people aren't concerned about this. :mjlol: