**New Flavor Alert** Free Blackstone Labs Protein Give-a-Whey

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The vanilla PB is fire btw:manny:

How strong is the Vanilla? Or is it closer to straight up PB?

My GOAT protein is Protizyme's "Peanut Butter Cookie"....but it's relatively expensive (not on BB and never seen it on sale) and getting harder to find.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

My GOAT protein is Protizyme's "Peanut Butter Cookie"....but it's relatively expensive (not on BB and never seen it on sale) and getting harder to find.
You do taste the PB, to me its more stated than the vanilla flavor, but its not like straight PB. Really good flavor to me. I prefer it to plain vanilla isolate which I have here also. Lastly, Protizyme's flavor profile is excellent from the ones I've had.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

It tastes like you had a vanilla protein powder and you put a scoop of pb in it:manny:
Not too dominant either way

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Cinnamon swirl, if I'm lucky enough to win... Man I'm addicted to cinnamon flavored foods.

DSGB

Pro
Daps
I'd like either the vanilla peanut butter or the cinnamon swirl. Not a big fan of strawberry or cheesecake.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Send me a dm, I'll get your info and they'll get put into the system to go out this week. Congrats.

Brehs, this giveaway been over for a month+....