Who do you want to moderate HL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
It is now.

BTW, we're looking for mods...not your buddy, not your favorite poster, a mod

Yeah no mods that are bias ass pats fan who wouldn't sticky my Peyton retirement thread or neg me for basking in his greatness

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Lmao log in to see 80% of the messages removed. I'm guessing it went a bit like the WOAT thread.

Anyway, we got sanctioned by cook to find new mod(s) so if you want to do be a mod nominate yourself.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I nominate myself to get rid of clowns like this cracker:Nothing of substance again, all dude does is troll.

I say we make an effort for HL to actually be respectable in 2017. Pure debate, give your stance on issues, then back them up with receipts. No racial slurs, no ":umad:", "hahha, apu! :umad:! Go back to Delhi, dothead!". Or anything similar to other nonwhite racial groups.

These cacs have shytted up this forum something serious, this ain't *****, but that's what they're turning it into. They even brought that cringey term "cuck" :rudy:

As mod, I'll make sure each post backs up your stance or refutes the other, otherwise it's deleted. Once both sides have stated their position, and there is nothing left to say, their posting privilege in that thread is deaded so it won't devolve into a bunch of you umads or "hehehehe L" or "I make your money than you" :stopitslime:

And if a poster backs up white nationalism on a consistent basis, he'll have to wear a tag branding him as such. He can stay, but it must be known what he's about. Too many newbies get sucked into arguments with these trolls thinking they're talking to a normal person, then they end up wasting their time.

You have no business being in this discussion tbh :camby:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If I had lurked more in HL rather than TLR before joining then I'd throw my hat in the ring. Since I didn't, I don't particularly know what the vibe should be in here with respect to how it is now. Maybe in a few more months.
I'll still take the job now though :manny: