New Regime,New Results:2014 Cleveland Browns Thread

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
This whole organization is and always will be a god damn mess.

Ease our pain and send this franchise to LA already :camby:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I hate em....I hate em so much.....but I'll be back.....I hate myself....

I've been a fan since I was in diapers, but I have no hope for next season...our schedule is brutal and we don't have a quarterback. We'll be lucky to squeak out 4 wins the way it's looking. I was incredibly hyped for Farmer as our gm but the draft and recent news have proved he's just Haslam's stooge-the Manziel pick DESTROYED the organization and it sounds like the majority of the coaching staff was against the move. We need some type of synergy which I fear we'll never get with Haslam. Literally all we have to look forward to next season are new unis and Hard Knocks:mjcry:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I've been a fan since I was in diapers, but I have no hope for next season...our schedule is brutal and we don't have a quarterback. We'll be lucky to squeak out 4 wins the way it's looking. I was incredibly hyped for Farmer as our gm but the draft and recent news have proved he's just Haslam's stooge-the Manziel pick DESTROYED the organization and it sounds like the majority of the coaching staff was against the move. We need some type of synergy which I fear we'll never get with Haslam. Literally all we have to look forward to next season are new unis and Hard Knocks:mjcry:

We wanted Lerner out because he had no interest in owning the team. Now we have Haslam and he wants to micromanage everything. I fukkin hate em.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
They just need to get rid of Manziel and start fresh. The guy couldn't even get 1 first down on the professional level.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
They just need to get rid of Manziel and start fresh. The guy couldn't even get 1 first down on the professional level.
He did but that's beside the point, he needs to be dealt. I was a fan, I'm on record as wanting Teddy B, but I was satisfied with the Manziel pick. :smh: He just don't give a shyt about being a professional. I still think he fan be a good QB, but time for us to move on.

We need someone like that guy from Bar Rescue to come in and fix this organization from top to bottom.