New Simp&BabyMama Motto - "I'm not the STEPFATHER, I'm the FATHER that STEPPED UP"

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Simps and Baby-Mommas everywhere are promoting this. For men to step up and father kids that aren't there's.

560.jpg

:mjlol::hhh::scust::snoop:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are y'all so against children having men in their lives that aren't their biological father.

If a dude becomes a father to a kid who doesn't have one then honestly that's a great thing. Not everybody is built for that. I'm damn sure not, but I recognize how tough that shyt is.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I don't see a problem with this....:yeshrug: shyt is corny 2 wear, but it's nothing 2 be outraged over

I know alotta guys and women who praised their step father for being the father figure in their lives because, they're real father flaked out.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Why are y'all so against children having men in their lives that aren't their biological father.

If a dude becomes a father to a kid who doesn't have one then honestly that's a great thing. Not everybody is built for that. I'm damn sure not, but I recognize how tough that shyt is.
Same dudes would turn around and use fstherless as an insult or as a reason why some young teens are wildin in the streets

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I don't see a problem with this....:yeshrug: shyt is corny 2 wear, but it's nothing 2 be outraged over

I know alotta guys and women who praised their step father for being the father figure in their lives because, they're real father flaked out.
This.

Shirt's corny as fukk but :banderas: at stepping up for the kiddos

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps

it's because alotta these nikkas are dead beats. scraping together pennies 2 pay child support

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

This would only apply to a child who's biological father isnt in his/her life. And really what's wrong with that?

Because we're enabling women to think they can have a baby with any ain't-shyt nikka, and if things go wrong, super-simp will come in and "step up". We should be encouraging men to stay committed to their family and women to find true kings who will be there for their family. :manny:

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
I'm not with the shirts & posts on social media. As men our job is to care of women & children. Provide & protect. Not saying be manipulated by whores but be supportive of kids especially in this society today. Good kids end up dead & in jail because no one cares.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This wouldn't be so bad I'd the vast majority of these "Step Dads" women allow around their children weren't the one of the main ones abusing them.(The number 1 abuser of children being the women themselves)

You also wouldn't need a ridiculous shirt like this if women were responsible with their bodies to begin with. Instead of trying to force men to be fathers who had no desires to be one.