New Simp&BabyMama Motto - "I'm not the STEPFATHER, I'm the FATHER that STEPPED UP"

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'm not with the shirts & posts on social media. As men our job is to care of women & children. Provide & protect. Not saying be manipulated by whores but be supportive of kids especially in this society today. Good kids end up dead & in jail because no one cares.
no because women pick shyt fathers.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
You're suggesting a solution to a problem that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

The problem being "Women are not making good choices in men". Instead of focusing on how we can prevent women from making bad choices in the first place, you instead choose to focus on how we can absolve women of any repercussions of their bad choices.

"Women are not making good choices in men" is the ROOT issue here, and the obvious solution would be to cut off any support systems so that they're essentially forced to make better choices in men.
LOL and they don't see how in one breath they accuse women of not being accountable, and in the next they remove all accountability from the male. It's totally acceptable for them to designate a group of men as trash, and that's it. No more discussion needed. OK then the women having children by these men are trash as well end of discussion. They will never ask the tough questions like why such a large percentage of men are abandoning their responsibilities.

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
There will always be ain't shyt nikkas. You think future just chose to be like that after the wedding. Ciara knew what she had, and chose to marry him anyways. Now that bytch wanna act like he's the scum of the earth. Russ is a simp for being second choice. Yeah he's ugly, but he could still do a lot better than a bytch with a kid and a ain't shyt nikka baby daddy

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Youre so lost and clearly speakin from some traumatized expereince that its unbelievable

you clearly are a weak man that has to say corny shyt only to get p*ssy. You prob a broke motherfukker who is just happy to be around a bytch. if that bytch got kids im good, my money is going to my seed. go raise someone else's legacy you simp.
:scust:

yall love saving woman from there own mistakes
:russ:

oh and my wonderful mother had me in a marriage so I had a dad.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
you clearly are a weak man that has to say corny shyt only to get p*ssy. You prob a broke motherfukker who is just happy to be around a bytch. if that bytch got kids im good, my money is going to my seed. go raise someone else's legacy you simp.
:scust:

yall love saving woman from there own mistakes
:russ:

oh and my wonderful mother had me in a marriage so I had a dad.
Be so emotional you make uo random shyt brehs. This gonna be my last response cause youre a dumb as.
1 i dont condone saving hoes
2 if a man who ends up liking a hard working single mother who isnt a hoe or using him that he can see himself with thats his choice and bettee for the black child.
3 get off your period with your emotional response. Only females get angry and make assumptions as an insult

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Be so emotional you make uo random shyt brehs. This gonna be my last response cause youre a dumb as.
1 i dont condone saving hoes
2 if a man who ends up liking a hard working single mother who isnt a hoe or using him that he can see himself with thats his choice and bettee for the black child.
3 get off your period with your emotional response. Only females get angry and make assumptions as an insult
1. your not a man
2. no one wants single mothers but simps like you
3. the only emotion I have is laughter