New Simp&BabyMama Motto - "I'm not the STEPFATHER, I'm the FATHER that STEPPED UP"

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
You're suggesting a solution to a problem that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

The problem being "Women are not making good choices in men". Instead of focusing on how we can prevent women from making bad choices in the first place, you instead choose to focus on how we can absolve women of any repercussions of their bad choices.

"Women are not making good choices in men" is the ROOT issue here, and the obvious solution would be to cut off any support systems so that they're essentially forced to make better choices in men.

This shirt and topic are about children who are already here though. So all the other stuff isn't relevant to this topic. And I stand by my opinion that you can be pro black and essentially sit here and say fukk fatherless children. Doesn't work like that.

Daps
Step dads aren't real dads unless they stay in the kids life from beginning to end.

U can break up with her and leave and the kid can't call u a deadbeat like he could his real dad.

Also step dads don't have to pay child support if they leave the woman. Like the real dad.

It's not the same as a real dad unless u stay in the kid life like a dad does u still support the kid after a break up financially and emotionally

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
why hate on men who want to raise kids that aren't theirs? especially when the original man isn't trying to play a part? I thought you guys was for family upliftment. you thought all those families were going to be standard?

Daps
because of Russell there's probably gonna be one less blk man who will be selling drugs, in jail, or terrorizing his own community.

Baby future would never sell drugs baby future mom and dad rich. He don't live in Compton and watts. What he sell drugs. Y'all slow there rich people baby future will be OK regardless of Russel

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why are y'all so against children having men in their lives that aren't their biological father.

If a dude becomes a father to a kid who doesn't have one then honestly that's a great thing. Not everybody is built for that. I'm damn sure not, but I recognize how tough that shyt is.
The problem is nikkas is just infantile

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As a likely stepdad, this pushing it.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Baby future would never sell drugs baby future mom and dad rich. He don't live in Compton and watts. What he sell drugs. Y'all slow there rich people baby future will be OK regardless of Russel
lmfao @ Future being rich. these days, that nikka works for free.
anyways what i was saying was, was more in terms of the quality of them as men. Russell would be the more ideal as a father, while Future wouldn't.

Daps
lmfao @ Future being rich. these days, that nikka works for free.
anyways what i was saying was, was more in terms of the quality of them as men. Russell would be the more ideal as a father, while Future wouldn't.

Ehhh idk cause I never been around either. Future the father diff from future the rapper that just his occupation. Only knock on future he got 4 bm. He should of used condoms

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
I don't see a problem with this....:yeshrug: shyt is corny 2 wear, but it's nothing 2 be outraged over

I know alotta guys and women who praised their step father for being the father figure in their lives because, they're real father flaked out.

My thoughts exactly. However, I do want to stress that shirt is extremely garbo

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
How can you be pro-black, but don't even care about black children? Who are our future?

And I'm in no way saying you have to be step parent. No one does. That's your choice to make. But you really in here talking about being pro black, but in the same breath basically saying "fukk those kids"? :gucci:
Yeah, I think folks in this thread seem to be confused. I don't think the shirt was meant to be a shot at the men who aren't the biological father, refusing to be a stepdad to the woman's children. It's a shot at the deadbeat fathers, who refused to step up. Folks are reading the message in the shirt like

"Why are they taking shots at dudes who don't want to play step-daddy?"

But it's not a shot at them, its a shot at the deadbeat biological fathers. I don't get all the hatred towards step-fathers. The step-father isn't rewarding bad behavior. How can folks in this thread be so anti-feminization of Black men, but hate that another Black man wants to teach a child to be a man in the absence of the biological father?