*new vid* My Cold Approach Game Is Improving

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
3 of those broads were lesbians (including the first one, she don't know it yet :shaq:).

I will never knock a breh who is trying. Good for you breh.

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
What are you trying to accomplish with these videos. You trying to sell PUA types material or something

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
it's actually one of the best

I'm enjoying your videos. Why would you say it's the best?

I've found coffeeshops and cafes have been my best pickup area.

Maybe because when I'm shopping I want to be in and out.

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good work homie. It's niggs who ain't got the courage to look a woman's way let alone stop and talk to a random women in a public setting.

It sounds like u rehearse ya delivery before approaching. Don't do that. Just go off the head. That way your not overthinking and your confidence is what's delivering your lingo. Relax and just let it fly. Don't come off like your trying to win them. Ask them how good can they cook, tease em and tell em they can't cook shyt. You gotta play with em. If they diggin' ya lingo you gon get that invite to try some of their cooking out.

If u really trying to just bust one down on some "I'm the one" cocky a$$hole shyt do these things. Hit yaself wit good cologne. Throw on some relaxing clothes. Nothing outlandish, sweats and a crispy t will good shoes will do. Blow through the grocery store doors wit ya cart striding like you don't give a fukk about the store workers, managers or customers. Spot you one that u want and just take off wit the lingo. Ya energy gotta be on some "I ain't got time to play" get the number, finish shopping and knock her down later. She gon smell ya delivery if you deliver it correct.