New year, crowded gyms un-appreciation thread.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If your city doesn't have enough gyms or locations for you to find an empty classroom even around new years your city lost.

shyt we have gyms that open in December and close by June because people don't go to them.

my job gives me free planet fitness black card memberships, but we have a full gym at work for employees only. Full Olympic sets, leg press/hip sled, bikes, treadmills, machines...tv's....

That plus working out at home, plus parks and trails there's not an excuse or disdain for working out.

If anything you just gotta find the right time.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If your city doesn't have enough gyms or locations for you to find an empty classroom even around new years your city lost.

shyt we have gyms that open in December and close by June because people don't go to them.

my job gives me free planet fitness black card
memberships, but we have a full gym at work for employees only. Full Olympic sets, leg press/hip sled, bikes, treadmills, machines...tv's....

That plus working out at home, plus parks and trails there's not an excuse or disdain for working out.

If anything you just gotta find the right time.
I wouldnt go to that shyt for free :scust:

Your job just insulted you :picard:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt go to that shyt for free :scust:

Your job just insulted you :picard:
Not really, planet fitness recognizes my job as being important enough that when I show my work ID they say "oh, you get free membership!". Im a fed employee so we don't have any contacts with planet fitness or anything.

Its a great resource. Like if I'm ever out and about, I can walk into any planet fitness worldwide and get in free, I can use all the shyt and only have to pay half off on concessions....

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
My gym is a 24 hour joint. I went there last night just to use the sauna and red light panels before bed, around 10:00 or so. It was more people in there than I expected. What ticked me off slightly was when I decided to do a couple sets of back rows, and I walked by these leg machines. Three fat young broads sitting on them lounging and talking. Not even trying to do any exercise. I didn't have to do any leg exercises, but I felt like going over there just to get them out of there lol

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't usually care about this shyt but last night :why::why::why:

All these teens coming in huge groups so they at a station for like 30 mins :mjcry:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I don't usually care about this shyt but last night :why::why::why:

All these teens coming in huge groups so they at a station for like 30 mins :mjcry:

:umad:

I stay kicking motherfukkers the hell off shyt.
full
The young, the old, the weak, The Fats; dudes, brawds, and i betweens, fukk em all. :pacspit: :dame:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
They're already gone for the most part.

They've lost that quick 10-15 pounds and now they are ghost....