New York City is edging toward financial disaster, experts warn

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t wait to read this thread and hear everyone’s terrible stupid opinions :pachaha:
Recession is coming later this year btw:thumbsup:

Breh, stop. You were saying the opposite shyt six months ago when me and a few other posters were saying the same shyt the article is saying. Now you wanna switch sides...

And yeah, I hope the recession or financial crisis DOES happen to wake these delusional, "woke" people up. Too many frauds and jokers running around here thinking shyts a game. All these warning signs in the last two decades and folks are STILL sleeping. A lot of people CAN'T afford to be faking, bullshytting, stunting, lying, spending, and fukking around. A lot of these things were said years ago.

Still being reactive instead of proactive. Still doing the same bullshyt then expecting positive change. They would rather spend their time on social media and focusing on all the distractions around them instead of taking care of their business.

There's gonna be a lot of people getting wake up calls. Let's hope they can handle that shyt and aren't shooting shyt up or losing their minds over that shyt.

Last edited:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I've always felt I'd gladly take a nice spike in the crime rate if it meant half these transplants packed up and left. City too crowded.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its legit crazy out here...

They actually telling lower income folk to move to Jersey, huge scandal...

Bums all over the place while you have empty high rises popping up everywhere...The latter is why Cuomo and law makers wanted Amazon so badly, they need to fill those apartments...

Oh and with all these problems our dumbass mayor wants to give illegals free healthcare...:what:

Counting down the days to my exit...

What's crazy is that piece of shyt Bloomberg handed De Blasio a huge surplus (mainly through squeezing public sector employees and forcing many of them to work without raises or contracts for nearly 8 years, in addition to privatizes a lot of services)

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Back then even Chelsea which is prime real estate and filled with gay people was ghetto and crime ridden.

Upper West Side pre Lincoln Center was a shyt hole.

According to the professors at my old college John Jay. Students only tried their best to pick classes in the N building because they were scared to go outside and walk on the street to go to other classes.

Hells Kitchen was a no go zone and Times Square back then was probably more dangerous than the South Bronx today.
Word. Thats prolly where Renee got shot at

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
UM7hFnU.gif