New York in 1993 in HD

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
@HaitianPattyFromNYC

It's interesting that many people seem to think NYC was all black in the 90s.

No as a matter of fact many black neighborhoods today were white back then. Canarsie, Rosedale, Mill Basin, Flatlands.

I still meet middle aged white men who use to live in Canarsie and graduated high school at Canarsie high in the early 90s.

Caribbean immigrants added more black areas to the city.

BluntTrauma

Professional punani eater
Supporter
Daps
Nazi dude at 1:43 trying to block the camera?:patrice:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
No as a matter of fact many black neighborhoods today were white back then. Canarsie, Rosedale, Mill Basin, Flatlands.

I still meet middle aged white men who use to live in Canarsie and graduated high school at Canarsie high in the early 90s.

Caribbean immigrants added more black areas to the city.

True.

And there are currently Latino heavy neighborhoods that were whiter back then too, like Sunnyside, Woodside, Ridgewood, Woodhaven. I believe Richmond Hill and Ozone Park were also white then and are now mostly Indians and Latinos.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
True.

And there are currently Latino heavy neighborhoods that were whiter back then too, like Sunnyside, Woodside, Ridgewood, Woodhaven. I believe Richmond Hill and Ozone Park were also white then and are now mostly Indians and Latinos.

Yup especially Woodside which was very Irish.

It’s crazy how much turf the Italians had before immigrants came flooding into the city after its peak in the 80s.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Yup especially Woodside which was very Irish.

It’s crazy how much turf the Italians had before immigrants came flooding into the city after its peak in the 80s.

Italians are the white flight kings lol. They're still giving up Southern Brooklyn and they'll probably give up Staten Island over time.