New York in 1993 in HD

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Are you sure about not seeing black people between 59th and 96th? The Upper West Side is pretty diverse still.
From my experience the UWS is uncomfortably white.. I had to walk though those areas to get to the subway from the waterfront park and man I felt horribly out of place :huhldup:

I personally heard some white girls whisper "what is he doing over here :dahell:" when walking though the UWS.

The UES south of 96th is more comfortable to me, especially around 86th Street where they have Best Buy & mom and pop food spots like Papaya King.

kuts

All Star
Daps
Visually ain't much has changed. I mean you can say fashion, phones, and cars, but the aesthetic is still there.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
900x900px-LL-b6896a83_3e599f18-dc01-442d-a78d-fd7ee4a7c4e5.png

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I wish I can live in an era without the overexposure of mass media and technology. :mjcry:
Dude, I miss it so much sometimes.

I love posting on The Coli, but I'd give it up, if I could go back to the mid '90s or so and just have the culture be like that again, before the internet was everywhere and Fox News and shyt.

I swear, the internet has made people more miserable, even in real life. I talk to people and they're always telling me what's going on on Facebook or Twitter, and I'm like ":damn:bytch, I'm right in front of you, why are you talking to me about Facebook"

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
From my experience the UWS is uncomfortably white.. I had to walk though those areas to get to the subway from the waterfront park and man I felt horribly out of place :huhldup:

I personally heard some white girls whisper "what is he doing over here :dahell:" when walking though the UWS.

The UES south of 96th is more comfortable to me, especially around 86th Street where they have Best Buy & mom and pop food spots like Papaya King.

That sucks, I thought of the upper West Side as being kind of like a standard NYC neighborhood where nobody would feel out of place. But it is super expensive now so I can see it being a little snobby.