New York's affordable housing lottery is open, with 1 bedroom apartments going for as low as 2.8K

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
nikkas in D.C, New York and L.A playing thousands of dollars in rent while living in building that spells like heroin.
DC ain’t that bad me and my girl found beautiful apartments for 1700 big ass Apartments and not in terrible areas. New York is on another level from everywhere, could never live there.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
DC ain’t that bad me and my girl found beautiful apartments for 1700 big ass Apartments and not in terrible areas. New York is on another level from everywhere, could never live there.

I'm talking about the people living in the projects. My brother lives in a pcp infested shythole that is going through gentrification and you can smell the pcp coming from one of the buildings. The rent is 1300 in that peice of shyt

King Poetic

High Roller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
I'm talking about the people living in the projects. My brother lives in a pcp infested shythole that is going through gentrification and you can smell the pcp coming from one of the buildings. The rent is 1300 in that peice of shyt

Here in L.A. they run like 700 to 1100 a month..

Real sad thing about it u have some people just like this week because of the all star game going to rent cars just to stunt..

But most of them don't have dead bolts on their doors just a fukking chain

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Lmao that’s sounds crazy I would never do no shyt like thae