NFL Ruined a possible GOAT halftime show

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
see now, maroon 5 opened up perfectly, and I think I saw Ed Sheeran shredding too

Then when I saw the band from sponge bob come on I jumped out of my seat

For my millennial brehs and brehs that just appreciate great shows and animation that episode was unbelievable, so I was livid

When they transitioned into sicko mode tho........:francis: for one they could’ve at least given the cast 30 more seconds of screen time doing they shyt, then transition to the sicko mode opening then introduce Travis

Then they gave Travis like one damn verse :hhh:

Now when big boy pulled up I was like :mjgrin: these millions of cacs watching can’t handle this swag! But then I remembered they ain’t get no hbcu band so they weren’t going to (probably wasn’t able to either) play spottieottiedopalicious

Sure enough he barely had a verse and for some reason wanted Adam to take his damn clothing off the further he got into his set

Now I know maroon 5 bigger than Travis and big boi but they not bigger than fukking spongebob and honestly the songs the rappers had just fukking banged

The maroon 5 songs are classics no doubt but with the way shyt went it just kinda took me out of the festivity and the game itself didn’t help

If they had portioned out each act’s set better and attempted a genre blend man :mjcry: we coulda had the best halftime show since prince.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Too many nikkas on the coli stuck on their ventilation tank to understand your premise OP

While I didnt watch the halftime show, I know roughly what happened and shyts a shame. That Spongebob cutaway tells you all you need to know about the NFL's disconnect from the youth. Segwaying that into Sicko Mode EVENTUALLY would be a smart move, but not 5 secs in. ESPN did the ATL music scene more justice with the Kendrick/SZA concert than all that bullshyt with Adam Levine. I personally expect Travis was just gonna be a vessel so they wouldnt be barred from all black/hip hop lover avenues, but not giving Big Boi a whole setlist after surprise sneaking him in...that's unforgivable.

NFL just gonna keep doin the bare minimum to remain cool :hubie:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Clearly, they should've just stuck with maroon 5 cause they clearly gave them one fat ass bag, shyt was cringey even

The NFL by policy does not pay superbowl performers. The performers are responsible for their own show costs. The "payment" is the publicity that you get from peforming at the most viewed event in America