NFL. The official what have we learned week 6

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Pats have a good defense but desperately need a wr that can take the top off the defense to open up the offense, basically the samething in Brady last few years.

Tampa look legit but Seattle still the best team in the NFC

KC still the best team in AFC but Pittsburg tend to have their number when it comes to the playoffs, so we'll see when they play down the road.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Lamar needs to play better. I love him, but his throwing needs significant improvement.
Yeah the 10 TD/ 2 Picks is kind of a mirage. I love him as well but against Food defenses, he can get by.. shyt they’re damn near unbeatable if they aren’t playing KC.

I can’t wait to see how he looks against the Steelers cause their defense is elite this year. Their division is much improved with all 3 other teams. And the AFC is crazy this year.

Play calling needs to open it up for more for passing plays and see if he’s ready cause that offense still can’t come back from behind. A playoff win is needed this year sadly or he’s gonna get a lot of hate and whether it’s justified or not, be labeled as a “Choker” or regular season warrior :francis:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the 10 TD/ 2 Picks is kind of a mirage. I love him as well but against Food defenses, he can get by.. shyt they’re damn near unbeatable if they aren’t playing KC.

I can’t wait to see how he looks against the Steelers cause their defense is elite this year. Their division is much improved with all 3 other teams. And the AFC is crazy this year.

Play calling needs to open it up for more for passing plays and see if he’s ready cause that offense still can’t come back from behind. A playoff win is needed this year sadly or he he’s gonna get a lot of hate and will whether it’s justified or not be labeled as a “Choker” or regular season warrior :francis:

Their WR corp is average at best. I don't think Hollywood is a #1. They have to pull off a trade or it's another 1 and done. I'd be on the phone with ATL for Julio. AB would be the only option if they don't make a deal.

I hope they don't McNabb LJ.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea like he was the answer :mjlol:

1-3 with Dak and 6-10 in the last 16 games

The defense is the biggest problem with the team not the offense yet y'all want to blame Dak. You got a top ten QB already but act like Mahomes or Russ is walking through the door. Fix the rest of your sorry ass team and you'll win. Trash coaches can never get the team to look like they're ready to play at kickoff but Dak was holding you back.

You deserve every L you get.