NFL. The official what have we learned week 6

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This is beyond dumb.:mjlol:.

Brady is the GOAT QB, so let's just get that out of the way.

BeliGOAT lost his entire LB group, has a new QB, a young and injured offensive line, many new pieces on offense, had no real off-season, and no pre-season.

Oh, and two of their losses are against what most consider the two best teams in the NFL and the Patriots were with both of them almost the entire game.:stopitslime:.

People out there want to make this Belichick v.s. Brady so bad.:hhh:.

Shhh don't try to use reason.
Continue to ignore this gossipy BS.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They've lost and has been shown how to beat them even tho they pulled thru against the chargers and tbh they didn't play good at all against a cam Newton less patriot team :yeshrug:

They still the best team in the league

You act like it's a requirement to go undefeated to be a good team :stopitslime:

Besides them the 2nd and 3rd best teams are probably Baltimore and Tampa and I believe both of those teams are better than their records, but KC is better than both of them regardless. Tennessee is undefeated but no one outside of Tennessee fans thinks they are better than the 3 teams I just mentioned.

It's football anybody can beat anyone on any given game

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You act like it's a requirement to go undefeated to be a good team :stopitslime:

Besides them the 2nd and 3rd best teams are probably Baltimore and Tampa and I believe both of those teams are better than their records, but KC is better than both of them regardless. Tennessee is undefeated but no one outside of Tennessee fans thinks they are better than the 3 teams I just mentioned.

why not? they beat the Ravens in Baltimore in the playoffs last year

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Bears defense is playoff caliber, but the offense needs to keep playing relatively clean.

The Falcons have way too much talent to be 1-5

Adam Gase is the worst coach in the NFL and it's crazy the amount of power the org gave him.

Derrick Henry is the great great great grandson of John Henry, he just never stops.

Mike Vrabel is COY, imo.

The coli needs to put some respeck on Ryan Tanehills name, they he and Derrick) help each other.

The Steelers could be superbowl threats this year

I don't think the Dolphins are going to dump Brian Flores once they get good. he's creating a culture.

Aaron Rodgers is not deserving of the protection he gets by the media.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

You say Kansas City is clearly the best team in the league .. they've only played 5 games and 3 out of those 5 they looked average and lost one.. how is that "clearly" the best team

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I mean it’s a very very small amount of qbs that win 2. Maybe he will never be in that, but he’s gonna bring you consistent success and a chance to win it
Look I was exaggerating but all I'm saying is all the greats faced adversity from the media and year in and year out some how he never does.. that's just weird to me :yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
why not? they beat the Ravens in Baltimore in the playoffs last year

Like I said anyone can beat anyone in any given game. I do still think Baltimore is a better team.

The Bears beat the Bucs but I still feel like the Bucs are better. :yeshrug:

Best team doesn't always win in football.

You say Kansas City is clearly the best team in the league .. they've only played 5 games and 3 out of those 5 they looked average and lost one.. how is that "clearly" the best team

They have the best offense in the league, coached really well and have an above average defense and the best player in the game. :yeshrug:

Every team has had close games this season why are we penalizing them? Steelers and Titans have had multiple one score wins/overtime wins