Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

EkpMzkeX0AcqB1Z

Wonder what the difference is :sas2:

shyt gettin kinda spooky:lupe:

All I can think about is how things would've gone down had Brady not been there when Bledsoe was injured.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We learned once again it ain’t Haskins fault. If @Regular_P was a stand up guy he would call off the avi bet since the slurs threw Haskins under the bus :unimpressed:. Will you do the right thing dodo, or do i have to use the line once again scUM gonna gonna :scust:?

scUM gonna scUM :scust:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
We learned once again it ain’t Haskins fault. If @Regular_P was a stand up guy he would call off the avi bet since the slurs threw Haskins under the bus :unimpressed:. Will you do the right thing dodo, or do i have to use the line once again scUM gonna gonna :scust:?

scUM gonna scUM :scust:
The worst time of the year is coming up for him.

Michigan Wolverine football season:sadcam:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

EkpMzkeX0AcqB1Z

Wonder what the difference is :sas2:

shyt gettin kinda spooky:lupe:

This is beyond dumb.:mjlol:.

Brady is the GOAT QB, so let's just get that out of the way.

BeliGOAT lost his entire LB group, has a new QB, a young and injured offensive line, many new pieces on offense, had no real off-season, and no pre-season.

Oh, and two of their losses are against what most consider the two best teams in the NFL and the Patriots were with both of them almost the entire game.:stopitslime:.

People out there want to make this Belichick v.s. Brady so bad.:hhh:.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Damn Deshaun

You really really hate to see it. Kinda made his own bed tho.

giphy.gif

I swear I want Teddy to be better than he is, but he's as game manager as game manager can be

it’s like at times he shows flashes of somewhat above average playmaking ability but it’s so inconsistent... Steady Teddy has been his claim to fame but he’s been forcing some stuff this season ... and that last pick to end the game yesterday was HORRIBLE.

Tomlin is a COY candidate

As others have said , media needs to talk about his INTELLIGENCE! :damn:

Last edited:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
This is beyond dumb.:mjlol:.

Brady is the GOAT QB, so let's just get that out of the way.

BeliGOAT lost his entire LB group, has a new QB, a young and injured offensive line, many new pieces on offense, had no real off-season, and no pre-season.

Oh, and two of their losses are against what most consider the two best teams in the NFL and the Patriots were with both of them almost the entire game.:stopitslime:.

People out there want to make this Belichick v.s. Brady so bad.:hhh:.
That lost wasn't on the defense .. another season with no offense.. but the genius can make anything work with anybody ..