NFL. The official what have we learned week 6

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Like I said anyone can beat anyone in any given game. I do still think Baltimore is a better team.

The Bears beat the Bucs but I still feel like the Bucs are better. :yeshrug:

Best team doesn't always win in football.

They have the best offense in the league, coached really well and have an above average defense and the best player in the game. :yeshrug:

Every team has had close games this season why are we penalizing them? Steelers and Titans have had multiple one score wins/overtime wins
Thanks for informing me about the Steelers and Titans.. So like I originally said there is no clear cut team so far this season :hubie:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Like I said anyone can beat anyone in any given game. I do still think Baltimore is a better team.

They have the best offense in the league, coached really well and have an above average defense and the best player in the game. :yeshrug:

Every team has had close games this season why are we penalizing them? Steelers and Titans have had multiple one score wins/overtime wins
Yeah, the NFL is fukkin weird. Tennessee went from scraping by close games against bottom teams to blowing out the Bills in primetime. Their defense for majority of the season so far leaves a lot to be desired and the presence of Adoree is sorely missed.

Need to see how they regroup after Lewan's season ending injury. Still a lot of football left to be played.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
So what's your criteria? Be undefeated and beat everyone in a blowout?
It depends what part of the season it is .. if a team has only played 5 games and you want to label them as "clearly" the best team they need to be either undefeated or look damn near unbeatable.. neither of which the chiefs have looked 5 games into the season

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

playoff games obviously carry more weight. acting like the Titans are better than the Ravens isnt an outlandish statement, I bet many power rankings will have the Titans ahead of the Ravens this week

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Watch out for Brady MVP talk if Russ and Seattle cool down and my Bucs continue to build chemistry. At age 43 :wow:

Steelers and Bucs both have the best defenses in the NFL. Too bad they both lost key pieces of their defenses for the year due to injury. Early into the season it looks like it would be a great Super Bowl matchup

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

tenor.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We learned once again it ain’t Haskins fault. If @Regular_P was a stand up guy he would call off the avi bet since the slurs threw Haskins under the bus :unimpressed:. Will you do the right thing dodo, or do i have to use the line once again scUM gonna gonna :scust:?

scUM gonna scUM :scust:
The audacity, no fukk that, the sheer TEMERITY to post this hoe babble and actually hit "Post Reply." :mjlol:

No shame in ohio, huh? :scust:

That avi's getting rocked come hell or high water. :umad: